“Yes please!”

Cuisines: American
Asheboro, North Carolina
“Yes please!”
Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

Great food. Even better service. Will be back often. I had heard some bad things so it was a great surprise how good the food is and how Nice the owners are.

2 Thank 99754

Apex, North Carolina
“Great local find.”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

A buddy of mine was in Charlotte for the week and asked if I could meet him for lunch. Being in Raleigh I figured Asheboro would be a good half way point for the both of us. I used TripAdvisor to find a place to eat and found Magnolia 23 as the highest rated restaurant in Asheboro so I asked my friend to meet me there. From the one visit I can see why it has such a great rating. The food was awesome; fried chicken, green beans, potato salad, and corn bread. The staff was friendly and the owners both stopped by our table to make sure everything was okay. I just wished I had a local restaurant like this near me. I plan on making another stop the next time my family heads out to zoo.

• Visited August 2014
3 Thank Chris K
North Carolina
“Didn't eat....”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Stopped in because of trip advisor reviews. They have a very limited menu and upon our arrival, an hour before closing, they were out of several items offered that day. Fried chicken is offered only one day a week. We were offered chicken wings instead. Since it was very hot inside and nothing appealing on the menu we opted to leave, something I don't recall ever having done before.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank UNCRN
Donald M S, Owner at Magnolia 23, responded to this review, 29 July 2014
We are sorry that you did not have a pleasant experience. We are a small family restaurant that offers a select menu for dinner throughout the week. Wednesday's and Sunday's we offer our fried chicken. We regret if you had the impression that we offer an array of food choices or fried chicken every night.
Concord, North Carolina
“tasty comfort food”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

we were in Asheboro window shopping when we came across magnolia 23..being from up north, we decided to try it...and very happy we did...the fried chicken was delicious along with the sides,(we had 4 sides) ..during our meal we received the best attention from the waitress and the owner..we chatted for awhile and informed him how satisfied and delicious the food was..we felt right at home and we will surely return with our friends and family..

3 Thank juan t
Asheboro, North Carolina
“Great Southern Cooking Friendly Personnel”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

This was our first visit to this restaurant. I had heard good things about it from others. They have a varied menu featuring mostly southern favorites. I would highly recommend the fried chicken. The owner came by to greet and welcome us on our first visit. He said he would come back to see how we liked the food which he did. We received prompt service. I would like to go back and try one of their homemade desserts.

3 Thank zooland