“Excellent!”

The Table
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Asheboro
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: For Labor Day Weekend, we are giving our wonderful staff some well-deserved rest. The Table (Asheboro) will be closed Sunday, Sept. 3-Wednesday, Sept. 6. We will re-open at our normal hours on Thursday, Sept. 7.
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Excellent scratch made entrees, desserts and also a full coffee bar. I place like this is not easily found in a large city let alone a small town. We frequent this restaurant often and will continue to do so!

Reviewed 9 March 2014

On occasion, my wife and I can meet for lunch and this week we decided to try The Table. We walked inside and found the atmosphere inviting and quite the crowd. There was only one open table, so my wife and I sat down to look at the specials posted on the wall. As we contemplated, a person at a neighboring table was nice enough to share that we needed to order at the counter and there was a complete menu available at the front of the store. After deciding on two of the specials and soup, we placed our order. Even though it was full, the noise was low enough for us to have a conversation. Before we knew it, our meal was being delivered to our table. It was wonderful. My wife enjoyed her salad and sandwich and I the soup and sandwich. The servings were generous and very tasty. After sharing samples with one another, we were both pleased with each item. We will be back when we can sneak off again.

Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

A bright open restaurant with fresh food and healthy goodness. The brunch menu made for hard decision making. Had soup and salad. Roasted beets. Goat cheese and a hunk of freshly baked bread! Bought a loaf to take home!

Reviewed 27 February 2014 via mobile

We had breakfast here. Great food and adorable atmosphere. Loved it. Highly recommend you eat here. You pick up your menu and go to the counter to order. Then they bring you your food.

Reviewed 19 February 2014

From the moment I stepped through the door until the moment I left, it was Heaven. I felt like I was dining in a restaurant in the French countryside. I have not had anything there that I did not love. The food, staff and owner are all above par in my book. I'm headed there today for lunch - again!