Comfort Inn
US$114
HIExpress.com
US$101
US$128
All reviewsmyrtle beachnc zoowafflesroom was cleanwould stay againchecked in quicklytwo queen bedsnorth carolinathe hotel staffflat screena great place to stayenjoyed my stayfront desk staffbettymicrowaveinterstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 April 2012

We knew we were going to be staying a night in Asheboro and after reading many reviews, decided on this Comfort Inn. What a fantastic choice! The room was clean, spacious and we had a refrigerator. The bedding was clean and comfortable and even the pillows were nice. The breakfast in the morning was excellent and the night before they had a customer appreciation social in the lobby. There was free beer and popcorn. That was a nice touch in my eyes. The afternoon staff who checked in in was so friendly.

The only disappointment was the alarm clock in the room. It didn't work as it ran way too fast. The stairwells could have used some vacuuming as well. But the flooring in the room was excellent.

All in all, great place to stay! If I'm here again will definitely stay here!

Stayed: April 2012
ComfortInnAsheboro, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2012

This is the reason my staff and I get up and come to work. Thank you so much for your kind words. This is what we strive for to not only meet, but to exceed our guest expectations. My staff will be so excited to hear what you thought of our property and our team.

Best regards,
Ashley

Reviewed 14 March 2012

Pay an extra $10.00 to go here and get first class amenties that are not at cheaper places...you will not be sorry for excellent room and free breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
ComfortInnAsheboro, Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2012

Thank you for taking a few moments to write such a wonderful review of tour hotel! We take great pride in our hotel and the services we offer. It is always wonderful to hear when we are recognized at our best!

We wish you safe travels and hope you will return soon!

Reviewed 21 January 2012

We stayed here on route from Canada to Myrtle Beach in January. It is a well-run inn; very welcoming and efficient; easy check-in and check-out; clean, comfortable beds, terrific breakfasts; wifi; great value. We have nothing bad to say about it. Since we will make this trip again next year, we will be sure to stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 January 2012

I am originally from Asheboro, but haven't visited recently. My stay was for two nights, a Thrusday and Friday. I attempted the first four highest Travelocity rated motels in the town and was turned away because I am a smoker. The Comfort Inn was the only decent choice to acommodate my needs. The rooms are all interior rooms, and you must use your room key to access the hallway. The motel is set off a busy road, but was remarkably quiet. Located at one end of "restaurant row", there are plenty of dining choices. The secure entryways to the building offers a more secure feeling. The room was large, and nicely appointed. Large flat screen TV, many channels available. I had a king smoking room, and upon entering noticed a fresh clean smell, no lingering tobbacco odors from previous tennants. There was one burn spot on the bedspread. (understandably...it's a smoking room). The king bed had plenty of pillows and was raised and very very comfortable. I did notice that there were cobwebs along the celing above the bed, and the internet did not supply a strong enough connection strength to work at all. There was a coffee maker with coffee and tea supplied, and large refrigerator in the room. The bath was nice and clean, plenty of large towels and extra toilitries provided. The ground floor room was airy, and there were large sliding windows, but unopenable. They were bolted closed, despite there being locks on the window frame. Made me wonder about safety in the area. The room rate was a bit expensive, considering the size of the town and the available acommodations. $79. per night. The pool area was closed for the season, but the area looked clean and well kept. The lobby was clean and inviting, and continental breakfast was provided. I will stay with them on my next visit into town in April.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo

Thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful comments about our hotel. It gives us great joy to know we are doing our work well to accommodate all of guest's needs. I am particularly happy to know that you found our smoking rooms to be very accommodating for you. I am also pleased to hear that our secure entryways made you feel safe while staying with us. We wish you safe travels and hope that we will host you again on your next visit to Asheboro.

Ashley Pugh

Reviewed 10 January 2012

Older Comfort Inn that has been renovated. Looks nice, clean. A few details could be improved (no toiletries in room, missing shelf in bathroom) but nothing that hampered the stay. Friendly staff. You would be satisfied.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family