“Yummmmm!”

Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 July 2014

This place has turned me from a sushi hater to a sushi lover!! Can't get enough of it and would recommend this restaurant to any and everyone I know!

Reviewed 9 July 2014

I am not really a sushi eater as I always thought it was all raw food - I was wrong. The california rolls served here are absolutely fresh and wonderful! The cucumber salad was excellent as well as the curry rice starter. We had 5 different types of rolls with the associated sauces and all were very tasty. The waitress was very attentive and the owner stopped by to answer our questions about the food (as I said I never really do sushi places). We were well taken care of and the prices were very reasonable. We will return for more!

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Unexpectedly good sushi for a shopping center location! Server Shelby was awesome! Worth multiple visits to try everything on the menu! Fresh and delicious.

2  Thank MomGB1
Reviewed 4 June 2014

My husband loves sushi. I'm less of a fan. We checked out the menu online and I found there were lots of non-sushi entrees to choose from. We went for lunch on a Friday around 11:30am and were the first in the restaurant. Our server, Shelby, was very nice and helpful with suggestions. The lunch menu was a bit limited and did not have all of the offerings I had seen online, but Shelby was quick to provide the full menu when I asked. The dragon's egg was as good as I expected but the beef tacos were outstanding. My husband had the California roll and a spider roll. He said he may never order anything but a spider roll in the future, as he truly enjoyed it. We will be back again soon!

2  Thank marleigh252
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My family and I went to the California Roll for dinner the other night and it was just horrible! The hot food was cold and the sushi warm. My entire family has spent the last 2 days in the bathroom and haven't been able to eat anything and keep it down! I have no idea how this place is even in business or legal for that matter. In my opinion the only people that should visit the California Roll is the health inspector! Just horrible!

2  Thank J2THEP34