“love this place”

Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 August 2014

excellent food and service. a varied menu which still includes the basics. very comfortable environment.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

After going to the movies the kids wanted Pizza and I wanted Sushi The waitress was very friendly and helpful with recommendations, The kitchen is under Camera and you can see what the chef is doing as he is preparing your food
The food was very tasty and well prepared. The food was also prepared quickly and professionally

2  Thank Moondancesxm
Reviewed 10 July 2014

This place has turned me from a sushi hater to a sushi lover!! Can't get enough of it and would recommend this restaurant to any and everyone I know!

Reviewed 9 July 2014

I am not really a sushi eater as I always thought it was all raw food - I was wrong. The california rolls served here are absolutely fresh and wonderful! The cucumber salad was excellent as well as the curry rice starter. We had 5 different types of rolls with the associated sauces and all were very tasty. The waitress was very attentive and the owner stopped by to answer our questions about the food (as I said I never really do sushi places). We were well taken care of and the prices were very reasonable. We will return for more!

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Unexpectedly good sushi for a shopping center location! Server Shelby was awesome! Worth multiple visits to try everything on the menu! Fresh and delicious.

2  Thank MomGB1