A group of six friends stayed at the Palm Suites for a weekend get-together. We brought our boats so were excited about the bonus of the free boat ramp and slips. However, the ramp is very narrow and the slips have no ropes or pulleys for docking and it is not floating docks. I understand it was free with rental, but it was very difficult to secure our boats.
The front desk staff was very helpful and the property was well kept. Our rooms were clean and neat. However, as other reviews on here state-room 104 is lacking. There is only a 19 inch (if that big) TV and stains from front to back on the carpets. Also this room is right by the parking lot and pool so is probably loud in the summer. The other two rooms were definitely nicer. I would recommend a room on the end of the building away from the pool.
All in all, it was a great time and the rooms are very well equipped, but keep in mind they are privately owned, so ask questions about the specific room you are assigned to make sure it will have everything you expect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Suites at Atlantic Beach is the premier boutique property on the Crystal Coast. Featuring 90 custom design rooms; each designed with the owner's personality to provide you with a tranquil experience. Nine sound side boat slips and a floating launching area will give you the opportunity to bring your boat down to fully enjoy your visit. Wireless Internet, Guest Laundry facitilty, Swimming Pool, No Minimum requirements during the summer. AARP/Senior, Military, Corporate discounts available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Palm Suites of Atlantic Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Suites Of Atlantic Beach Hotel Atlantic Beach
- Palm Hotel Atlantic Beach