“Pizza”

Bella Pizza and Subs
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Fast and Easy, I think you have to eat there or pick it up. most the time they are fast. we have a very Large family and the they always have all our stuff for 20 people done with in an hour and everything Is always right.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Bella Pizza has a limited menu yet the sandwiches and pizza are excellent. Quick service. Dine in, delivery, and carry out avaiable. Very convenient for folks living on the beach and folks visiting. Special pizzas are superb.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

We were visiting the area and had the munchies after a day on the beach. I ran into this restaurant and got two slices of pizza and an Italian sub. First off I was told cash only, okay no big deal since I had cash in my wallet for once. But in todays time most people do not carry cash, I usually don't but had It on me this day. The waitress/cashier middle aged blonde hair lady, wow she is definitely not a jolly person. She spoke to me in one word answers, yes, no that's it and an attitude to go with those short answers and some eye rolling. Man, if I had not already given her my cash I would have turned around and said forget it. Then she made my sub, with her hands she just handled my cash with... and she did not wash them. Then in the middle of making it she stopped to take a phone call, take an order then went directly back to making my sub... again no hand washing. The sub did not taste good, bland boring and tasteless... cheap meat. Only saving grace was the pizza slices were very good. There is a fella in the back making the pizza, and I must say I am a bit of a NY style pizza snob/aficionado and his pizza is on the mark here in every aspect. Good quality cheese, good sauce, perfectly cooked dough from middle to ends and a good tasting crust also. I guess if you want to call in and get a pizza to go from here you will be a lot better off since you wont have to deal too much with the girl with attitude up front.

2  Thank rootleaf
Reviewed 29 August 2013

We ordered a Bella Special for delivery to our hotel. We were surprised at how good the pizza was. The 14 inch would have been plenty for three or four. We had enough left for another day. The crust was good and there was plenty of toppings and cheese. We like to kick back on our balcony and have pizza one night during vacation and this was one of the best pizza's we have had.

Reviewed 11 August 2013

we placed a pick up order because we had a few other stops to make. We were told 30 minutes, ended up being about 45. Granted, it was a Friday night in a beach town so I'm ok with the extra wait. While I was waiting, I was able to watch the staff and they were busting their backsides to keep up with the orders. So no real complaints on that.

The pizza was ok. It's hand tossed. A large 16" 1 topping was about $16. My only real gripe was the fact that my garlic bread was done well before the pizza was done, so it was cool and hard by the time we got it back to our room.

Be advised-CASH only. I was told this when I placed my order so I was prepared for it. If you are on the Atlantic Beach side of the area, give it a try. I'll probably try it again next time we're down there.

Also, there is not a website at all. Our hotel had a flyer and a friend recommended it.