“Best time I have had at the beach”
Review of Caribbe Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Caribbe Inn
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Atlantic Beach
Reviewed 22 January 2014

I only have great things to say about staying at the Caribbe Inn. The first time I went was the summer of 2012, I have been 2013 and am making plans for 2014. We were arriving late because I had to leave after work. When we got there it was late and I asked Trish how we could work out the late arrival. She was so kind and understanding, we were able to get into our room as promised. I believe I have found the place that I wish to vacation at each summer as a home away from. The beach is very close and so are all the resturants and attractions.

Room Tip: For a family trip (family of 4) I enjoyed staying in the stuido efficiency room.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Sarrah C

Reviewed 6 December 2013

This was our second stay at the Caribbe Inn and it was, once again, a super experience. We got stuck in traffic on the way and didn't arrive until after midnight but Trish was kind enough to open our room so that we could just go in and collapse after an almost 12-hour trip! As before, the room was spotless, the grounds were neat and clean and our steaks cooked outside our room in the patio area were delicious! We also discovered on this trip that there was a small shopping center just down the road with a Food Lion, a Dollar Tree (where we found some GREAT sunglasses for $1 a pair) and even a Bojangles. The beach was clean, uncrowded and close enough for walking! We are looking forward to returning to the Caribbe Inn next year!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Russell F
Reviewed 13 November 2013

We were very pleased with our stay at Caribbe Inn. They had 100% in their sanitation rating. The ground were clean. Housekeeping staff was very friendly and did an awesome job with our room duties. The owners are the Best. We are making plans now for the summer 2014. Thanks for being such a great team at Caribbe Inn. Oh! the beach is just across the road, if you forgot your chair for resting. You may get one from the Inn. Just a Great Place.....The Hunt's

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Audrey H
Reviewed 21 October 2013

We can not say enough nice things about this place. We rented an efficiency and a double room this summer. The owners and their staff were friendly and very attentive. We loved the the colorful charm of the place.

After the first couple of hours it felt more like we were staying with good friends than at a hotel.
We are definitely staying here again.
Mark and Rose

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank markmcda
Reviewed 20 October 2013 via mobile

We loved our trip to the caribbe inn.. The staff was very pleasant. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The children loved all the fun paintings and bright colors. The room was big and had everything we needed. And the beach was very close and clean... totally worth checking out. We look forward to returning next year!!!

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Niki S
Reviewed 19 October 2013

We spent one wonderful week in the efficiency studio. I brought a lot of unnecessary stuff with us , that I could have left at home cause everything was already provided for us, right down to pots, pans and dishes ,etc. I was totally surprised by this The room automatically drew us in and with all of it's beautiful colors. Made us feel like kids again! We felt right at home there! In just a couple of days, I told my husband......Hey.. I could live here! We were greeted each and every time with a friendly smile from everyone we met. But, most importantly to me was the fact that I felt very safe and secure there, just as if we .were at home. My husband loves to fish. We were very pleased that the owners were very accommodating.by offering a free boat slip. We also received complimentary bags of ice for our ice chests each day we were there. We loved being right there at the ocean! Oh... Did I forget to mention,,,, Clean,,,,, Fresh,,, Soft .. Towels everyday. Yes.. I will definitely be staying there again Jeff and Sylvia Hardison from Winterville NC

Room Tip: Select your reservations early in advance. The studio efficiency rooms are amazing. A "home awa...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sylvia H
Reviewed 19 October 2013

Quick 2 day getaway so gave Caribbe a try. Clean and artfully decorated. VHS players need upgraded to DVD players (who still uses VHS?). The hostess went out of her way to be nice, a real pleasure to have an American owner who speaks English, this alone makes it worth the stay. Rained both days so hostess paid for our breakfast on the last day to brighten our trip. It worked, I will go back.

Room Tip: King bed was very comfortable
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kenneth S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlantic Beach
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlantic Beach Oceanfront
Island Inn of Atlantic Beach
Island Inn of Atlantic Beach
#2 of 9 in Atlantic Beach
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlantic Beach
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlantic Be...
#2 of 6 in Pine Knoll Shores
#1 of 5 in Morehead City
Hampton Inn Morehead City
Hampton Inn Morehead City
#2 of 5 in Morehead City

Been to Caribbe Inn? Share your experiences!