“Amazing discovery!!”
Review of Caribbe Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Caribbe Inn
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Atlantic Beach
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Loved this place!! We stayed here for the July 4th weekend - great location, quiet, easy to get anywhere you want to go. Ms. Trish was an excellent host. Any questions were answered and so many great references were given. Beds are very comfortable and room was clean and quiet. We are definitely calling this our main place to stay and will be returning soon!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Chris L

Reviewed 6 July 2014

This is the second time I stayed here at the Caribbe Inn. I love the friendly cozy environment and beach theme! The patios are cozy and the beach is fantastic!! Very friendly and courteous staff and walking distance to some attractions :) I will definitely be returning next year :)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank SarahAnn81
Reviewed 4 July 2014

My family and I stayed at the Caribbe Inn for 3 nights. It was a nice family vacation place to stay. The staff was very friendly, and Ms. Trish, the owner, took the time at check inn to give us information on nearby attractions, where to shop, etc. It was very quite, there was no loud partying. The rooms were the cleanest I had ever stayed at on the beach. Ms. Trish takes pride in accommodating family's, so they can have a wonderful experience while vacationing. We have found a new place to stay at a great rate!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank 488Heather
Reviewed 3 July 2014

My husband and I just spent 2 wonderful weeks at the Caribbe Inn in June. The weather was good and so was the fishing. Trish and Darrel made our stay feel like home away from home. We always enjoy our traditional summer trips here. Can't wait till our next trip in November.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Sharon L
Reviewed 2 July 2014

My husband and I found this quaint little motel while traveling to the beach each year. I thas the highest rating for cleanliness anywhere in Atlantic Beach. It is not fancy, but it is fun and friendly.This motel is family owned and Trish Lawrence makes you feel right at home. She makes sure everything you need is ready when you arrive. They also have so many pet friendly rooms for those of us pet lovers. This place is just two blocks from the beach with easy access to all attractions and restaurants.We love this palce and return year after year.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 June 2014

My wife and I stayed for 3 nights here. When I checked in, Trish made me feel right at home. Room was very clean, cool, and roomy. We had a large refrigerator, and kitchen area that was well stocked. The beach is only a four minute walk from the place. It also has two picnic areas to use. We had a wonderful time.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pat M
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

First class and top quality. You won't be disappointed. I just returned home from a five night stay. When I titled this review "Old School Hospitality" I am expressing the obvious. This is a family owned and operated establishment and it shows. They truly let you know how much they appreciate your patronage. Right down to the littlest details. I can't wait to return.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Loretta H
Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlantic Beach
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlantic Beach Oceanfront
Island Inn of Atlantic Beach
Island Inn of Atlantic Beach
#3 of 9 in Atlantic Beach
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlantic Beach
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlantic Be...
#2 of 6 in Pine Knoll Shores
#3 of 6 in Pine Knoll Shores
Hampton Inn Morehead City
Hampton Inn Morehead City
#2 of 5 in Morehead City

Been to Caribbe Inn? Share your experiences!