“What a great value and quaint place to stay” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Caribbe Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Caribbe Inn
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Atlantic Beach
Raleigh, North Carolina
“What a great value and quaint place to stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2014

Went this past weekend for a long weekend. Took my grandson and another friend. We had a very nice time.
After reading many reviews about the Inn, I felt I owed it to myself to stay there and check it out. The Inn itself was kept very clean and well taken care of.
The owners we just as friendly as I had seen on other reviews. We were on first name basis at check in and they always made a point to speak in passing. They even greeted and made small talk with my 2 year old grandson. ( He really enjoyed the parrots out front)You can tell they really enjoy what they do and it shows in their concern for your happiness.
I will definitely been going back there to stay.
Trish and Darrell, thanks!!

Room Tip: I am sure they are all nice, I prefer #7 back in the corner. It had windows and was very quiet.
      Cleanliness
1 Thank Wesley-Raleigh

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Woodbridge, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2014

First off, I'd like to say the owners are amazing. They took a personal interest in me, made my stay so enjoyable and were so very accommodating. The room was adorable and best of all, so very clean! There is a private entrance to the beach just across the street, so it was nice to not have to pay for parking. Very family friendly and super quiet, never heard any noise from the other rooms. Any time I am back in Atlantic Beach this will be the place I will stay from now on

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
      Rooms
Sanford, North Carolina, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2014

Our son is a Marine and we were going to go to Emerald Isle for our anniversary and stop and see him on the way. He said he would try to get leave for the weekend but wouldn't know till last minute. I reserved our room with Trish who could not have been sweeter. I called her the week before we left and told her we might need another room but wouldn't know yet. I told her we were celebrating our anniversary when I was talking to her. Half way to the beach our son called and said come get me. I called Trish and asked if she had another room. She said no but their other hotel which was within walking distance. She said she would call and get a room for him. She called me back in a few minutes and said they have a smaller single room that was cheaper if he wanted it. I said that was fine . We got there and got checked in and got him checked in. Our room had a happy anniversary card and chocolates in it. That was such a sweet surprise. We enjoyed our visit with our son sitting outside in the swing looking out over the inlet. The beach was a short walk across the road and we could walk to several places to eat. Trish was so sweet and friendly. It was like staying with friends. The room was very clean and had extra fluffy pillows , the bed was comfortable and it was quiet. Their other hotel Hollowell's was really nice too. My son enjoyed his rest . We have a new place to stay at the beach.

Room Tip: Free wifi. Hair dryer, iron. Ironing board, cable, very good a/c
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

We decided to stay 8 days at Caribbe Inn. The owners could not possibly be any nicer. I am pretty sure that our housekeeper was OCD because every time she cleaned up our room, it was immaculate. I think it was the highlight of the trip!! It was so clean and quiet. And right across from the beach. The children enjoyed how the room was decorated. It was so helpful having a full fridge and a kitchen so that we did not have to eat out every meal. I loved it being so close to Fort Macon. We were able to see the canon being shot. I very highly recommend this hotel.

Cleanliness
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2014

The owners were extremely friendly and pleasant. They offered extras like beach chairs, etc. Great thought was given to every detail of this property, the rooms were super cute and very clean. It was also very quiet at night. The outside offers lots of seating and the ability to grill. Very nice, the prices were TERRIFIC as well. I loved this place. Will definitely be back!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

Trish and Darrel were great! WE were treated well and the rooms were clean. Easy Beach Access to a nice calm beach. Would definitely book again and will. Helpful and Nice people. WE used the kitchen and the grills outside our rooms. Very Family Friendly.

Rooms
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

We stayed Friday through Monday and would go back. Owners were nice and friendly. Location was great, beach access just a short walk across the street. BP station right next door in case you wanted to pick up something really quick. Most importantly this place is clean, noticed there inspection rating was 100. No loud noise late at night, just quiet. Really enjoyed sitting on the swing and relaxing. We will absolutely go back.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlantic Beach
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlantic Beach Oceanfront
Island Inn of Atlantic Beach
Island Inn of Atlantic Beach
#3 of 9 in Atlantic Beach
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlantic Beach
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlantic Be...
#2 of 6 in Pine Knoll Shores
#1 of 5 in Morehead City
Palm Suites of Atlantic Beach
Palm Suites of Atlantic Beach
#9 of 9 in Atlantic Beach

Been to Caribbe Inn? Share your experiences!