“4 females on a spring fling”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Avon
The Villas at Koru Village
Reviewed 6 June 2013

We spent 2 nights at Korus Villas in mid-April and had a great time. Our villa was lovely and the check in process was easy. We were a group of 4 sisters and daughters in a 3 bedroom unit. The villas had every amenity we could wish for and several we never got around to using - like those beach cruisers. There were grocery stores and restaurants close by which was convenient. We did not have an ocean view but were right across the street. Staff gave us beach recomendations to the best beach on the outer banks and it was terrific. I would have wished for a hottub but the pool area was closed due to being out of season. We just didn't have enough time for everything!!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 28 May 2013

Very nice villas, was unclear on whether we had access to the pool or not-one woman told us there was a membership fee yet online and in brochures we were told it was included? Had very little hot water but other than that very nice place, would return.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank marianacci3
Reviewed 28 May 2013

We were only there one night, but loved it. The villas are beautifully decorated - the pictures online do not do them justice! We will definitely be back - hopefully for a little longer stay. For anyone with younger children, you do have to cross the road for the beach and pool.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Beth B
Reviewed 8 May 2013 via mobile

It doesn't get much better: wonderful accommodation (clean, stylish, & affordable). Great location. Kitchen is fully equipped. Across the street from the beach & adjacent to an amazing spa & fitness center.

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank D M
Reviewed 18 March 2013

My Mom and I stayed in the "Sun" Villa last weekend, as we were in town making final preparations for my June wedding. The staff was outstanding. We were especially appreciative of the road condition updates prior to arrival (Highway 12 was closed most of the weekend). During my drive from Charlotte to the Outer Banks, Brook (from the reception desk) called me twice to alert me of the road conditions and closings. When we arrived, Brook greeted us with a huge smile and made us feel extremely welcomed.

When we arrived in the Villa, there was a bottle of champagne, a cheese platter, and chocolate covered strawberries waiting for us. My fiance requested these items and Linda from Koru Village arranged this fantastic gesture. These items are not typically found at Koru Village, so Linda had to go out of her way to make this happen. Needless to say, we were thrilled!

During our stay, I had my hair done (an up-do trial for the wedding!) by Chloe who was also fantastic.

This is a great place to stay and I will definitely be back. In fact, I am bringing about 10 women to the Koru Spa on my wedding day in June for a day of beauty. I highly recommend Koru Village for a place to stay or a place to spa!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Maggie_Dylewski
Reviewed 15 March 2013

We visit the OBX quite often and this trip was for my husband to participate in the Graveyard 100. We decided to stay at The Villas at Koru Village in Avon to be near the finish line of the ultra marathon, which was Hatteras. Unfortunately, we were only able to stay one night as over wash on Hwy 12 forced a closure making it impossible for us to return to Avon from Nags Head the second night. The management/staff was very helpful and worked with us during this situation and were kind enough to reimburse us for the night we could not be there. We did enjoy the time we got to spend there as the accommodations were very nice and offered everything we needed. We highly recommend them for a weekend getaway or an extended stay.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 October 2012

I had the pleasure of staying at The Villas at Koru Village just last week and I and my traveling companions were pleasantly surprised at what we found. A bunch of friends had scheduled this trip last October but the island had to be closed because of the hurricane. This year the weather was great. The Villas were clean, spacious, well appointed and more than enough space for our group. It was more like a home, home rather than a vacation home. You can find similar most anything, including lodging, but I have found the distingishing difference is service. The staff and management went out of their way to make our stay supper. The concept of lodging and fitness together is a great combination. Being centrally located to all Outer Banks attractions was a major plus. We golfed, beached, visited great sites and ate at a variety of excellent resturants. But at the end of the day we returned to excellent accomodations. It was clean, relaxing and well appointed for entertaining our friends and cooking a great meal. I rated the Villas a four because I just didn't have enough time to get around to all of its offerings. I will the next time and I know a five will be in the offing. By the way, the king bed I slept in was the best. I plan on buying that brand. Thanks Villa staff, Brook, Tatum, Linda and Joe for making this a great stay. See you next year.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Avon
7 mi away
#5 of 6 in Buxton
Cape Hatteras Motel
Cape Hatteras Motel
#4 of 6 in Buxton

Been to The Villas at Koru Village? Share your experiences!