“Can't Miss Stopping Here”

Uglie Mugs Coffee House
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Avon
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Excellent Americano coffee, and a delicious healthy muffin. Most healthy muffins taste healthy not delicious.

My daughter said like what she got - a good mocha coffee one time and a yummy fruit smoothie another time.

She and her dad shared a cinnamon roll that must've been tasty because it disappeared in a flash. Had we not been in such a rush plus suddenly the place was packed I am sure they'd have purchased another.

Popular/busy. Cozy inside. Comfortable seating. When we were here it was too chilly to sit outdoors. Nicely decorated throughout. Lots to look at (beach theme) if you are so inclined. Photos and art work and postcards by locals on display for sale. Tempting to shop.

While waiting in line I spotted a pair of earrings on the wall where jewelry is displayed that I wish I'd purchased. Priced right and very pretty. Semi precious stones. Interesting color combo.

There is a bead and jewelry supply shop in the back that my daughter and her cousins and others would have enjoyed shopping at if we'd had more time in the Outer Banks.

Right by the beach. Perfect.

1  Thank blcme

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Coffee and tea were great! It's a fun place and the staff are welcoming! Loved the mugs-sorry we couldn't buy them!

1  Thank ShellynMike
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Good coffee/several flavors. Lots of pastry and muffin choices. Jewelry making in the back room. Locals stopping for breakfast. Outside seating. Kinda place I like to walk in and grab a cup of joe to go.

1  Thank RustyRat
Reviewed 11 September 2013

I always base my review on weather or not they can make a good decent dry cappuccino. Yeah! They made it right. you would be surprised how many coffeeshops cant. My son loved his donut too! Service was great!

1  Thank kimberly s
Reviewed 8 September 2013 via mobile

We were so happy to have a coffee place to walk to from our house but when we walked in all chipper ...we believe it was the owner working she would not say hi... Crack a smile...and was very rude and not friendly at all! After being happy and chipper and getting no response my dad cracked a joke and said all we see in here are ugly mugs and no response...too bad!! We won't go back there and we didn't either ;-(

4  Thank Skibums831