I took my disabled mom on a memorial day holiday away from home. I clearly have hotel issues meaning I refuse to stay in a shack. My taste far outway my purse but I am usually able to book great hotels at discount prices. Our stay at the Courtyard was most pleasurable. I needed a ground floor room for her, we got it last minute request. Breakfast was very good. The room was clean, nice beds, decor is definitely my taste. Staff was more than friendly. No noise issues. It was a nice stay. So, the price was good, room was perfect, hotel accommodated my disabled mom, we rested well, ate well. As I said "It worked for me"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Courtyard by Marriott Akron Fairlawn, we have perfected the experience that surrounds our guests with the conveniences that make business and pleasure travel easy. Relax and get ready for the day ahead in one of our spacious guest rooms, featuring a comfortable sitting area, large work desk and high speed wireless internet service. Enjoy our heated indoor pool and spa as well as our fitness room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Marriott, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Akron Fairlawn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Akron Montrose Hotel Akron
- Akron Courtyard
- Akron Marriott
- Courtyard Akron Fairlawn Ohio