“Consistency”
Review of Papa Joe's

Papa Joe's
Reserve with OpenTable
Papa Joe's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 502 Restaurants in Akron
Price range: US$11 - US$38
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Portage Trail
Description: The Iacomini family has been in the restaurant business since 1932 in beautiful Akron, Ohio. We are celebrating our 30th anniversary in the Merriman Valley with the 4th Iacomini generation. Our family at Papa Joe's Iacomini's invites both you and your family to a traditional Italian dining experience. We are known for our diverse menu fueled by the freshest seafood, center cut USDA choice steaks and chops as well as our authentic Italian cuisine. We pride ourselves on consistency in our day to day operations in order to provide you with the excellence in dining that you deserve. It is through this consistency dating back to 1932 that is the reason we have been proud enough to serve the greater Akron area for over 80 years! We are close to Weathervane Playhouse, Stan Hywett Hall and Garden, and Blossom Music Center We look forward to providing you and your family the delicious and memorable experience that cultivates from the traditions of the Iacomini family.
Reviewed 20 June 2013

I and my tennis friends have had lunch at Papa Joe's for 15+ years. We always have the bean salad, rolls and a fine lunch. Besides the regular pastas, there are 8 daily specials and 2 soups which we accompany with wine from the excellent wine shop. You can buy your wine at retail and bring it into the restaurant with no other charges.
The consistency of the food and the value is unmatched in the Akron area.

1  Thank Daniel_M515

Reviewed 31 March 2013

Went there several years ago after living in Akron for decades and hearing how great it was. It was overpriced and below average food.

Reviewed 14 March 2013

The food was delicious with a great atmosphere. I went with a large groups and they were able to accomidate us well.

Reviewed 3 March 2013

I went to Papa Joe's for the first time with my husband and 2 year old son. It was delicious!!! We had the hot pepper and calamari for appetizer and I defiantly recommend the hot pepper but you can pass on the calamari and me personally I love calamari but this one wasn't too special. Then I had the seared salmon that melted in your mouth and my husband had the trio in which he loved. It's a nice restaurant with a lot of room but you may still want to call ahead and get a reservation. The service was great and friendly. We will defiantly be back!

1  Thank Melissa C
Reviewed 23 January 2013

The food is very good as is the staff. My family often has parties in the back room and we are always treated well.

1  Thank confoundedbridge2