“Great Steak” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar

Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 469 Restaurants in Akron
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Rothrock Loop
Transit: Public transportation is available within a block of our location on Medina Road.
Description: Fleming’s Steakhouse is the ultimate steakhouse destination for people seeking a stylish, lively and contemporary dining experience. Nationally renowned for our USDA Prime beef and steakhouse fare, Fleming's is equally celebrated for the ‘Fleming’s 100’, our award-winning wine list that features 100 wines by-the-glass, many available at $10 or less. While Prime beef reigns supreme, other flavorful dishes offered include chops, freshly grilled fish and poultry, generous salads and side orders. Whether you're enjoying a casual bite and glass of wine in our bar or an evening of indulgent dining, our goal at Fleming's is to provide an ongoing celebration of exceptional food and wine, to be enjoyed in the company of friends and family. We look forward to the pleasure of your company.
San Luis Obispo, California
“Great Steak”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

This restaurant is near Ruth Chris quality. My wife and I enjoyed salads, Fleming potatoes, steak, and drinks. The margaritas were spot on. A bit expensive but quite highly recommended.

Visited July 2014

Ohio
“The best molten lava cake”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

My husband and I went to Fleming's for Valentine's Day; he'd been telling me how great Fleming's was and that we must go. The menu has quite a few meat entrees, which pleased the carnivore in him but I was not disapointed. I had a fabulous lobster dish that was absolutely beautiful. The piece de resistance however was the molten lava cake which had to be ordered twenty minutes ahead. The desert covered an entire generous plate.
We had wonderful service and a wonderful evening

• Visited July 2013
Ohio
“Stopped in for drinks & appetizers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

On a Friday night my husband and I went to Flemings, just planning to just sit at the bar for a few drinks & appetizers during their happy hour. We got there around 5:45pm, the bar was pretty packed but we got there right as someone was leaving and managed to snag their bar stools. It took a minute for my eyes to adjust, it was very dark in there! The bartender greeted us right away, but then seemed to forget about us. Eventually we ordered a drink (a Blueberry Lemon drop martini for me, and a glass of Pinot Grigio for him), my martini was ok, he enjoyed his wine. We ordered their calamari, mushroom ravioli (both on their happy hour menu for $5) and an order of their Fleming's Potatoes, which is a side dish - $10 for a side dish is quite pricey, but it was a big portion & they were good. The rest of our time the bartender was more attentive & made sure we had everything we needed. We just had a small sampling of their food, but if the appetizers were that good (both were delicious!) and sides dishes are that good, I imagine the rest of the food is just as good! We also got an (alcoholic) lemonade drink, neither of us cared for it that much, we drank it, but would never order it again. We had a nice time sitting at the bar, though I noticed everyone around us was getting free homemade chips, we were never offered any.. maybe you have to ask for them?

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Cary, North Carolina
“TFIF bar area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014

Met friends for drink & light dinner after work in the bar area. From 5-7 they have 2 for $7 in the bar area. Choice of 4 different cocktails, 4 appetizers, or 4 smaller entrees. I had large martini and burger & fries or onion rings. Shrimp was another choice I considered. All delicious and had excellent service.

Visited May 2014
Sarasota, Florida
“Consistently good service and food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

We dine at Fleming's in Akron about once a month and every time, the valet attendants are upbeat and efficient, the staff treats us with friendly hellos as we walk in and every waiter/waitress that has taken care of us has done an excellent job on each and every visit. We have even come to know some of them by name.
The restaurant is clean and the place settings are all in order. Glasses and dinnerware are sparkling. They offer a very nice wine list for just about any taste or budget.
As for the food...again, consistency is good. Food is served promptly although we never feel rushed. The salads are fresh and chilled nicely. Entrees are served on hot plates and the waitstaff is there to be sure it is cooked to our liking. If there are any leftovers, they are happily packed for take home.
It is this friendliness and consistency of good service that keeps us coming back to this restaurant even though there is another closer to us (in Cleveland).

• Visited May 2014