“Very good food, very good service”

Vasili's Greek Cuisine Akron
Ranked #36 of 471 Restaurants in Akron
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Akron, Ohio
“Very good food, very good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

I took my parents for lunch at Vasili's last week- it was the first time any of us had eaten there. We were seated in a comfortable booth, and there was really lively Greek instrumental music playing in the background which made the whole place seem very cheerful. Our server was very friendly and the food was very good and also a good value for the price I thought. I had the gyro salad (about $7.99) with yogurt dressing and it was very tasty and filling. My father had a bowl of lentil soup which he raved about, and the traditional gyro ($5.75) and it was good amount of filling on very nice pita bread. My mom got a special of the day: shrimp over rice which she said she liked.
I will definitely eat there again. It is not a fancy restaurant, but one that has good food, good prices and makes you feel comfortable.

• Visited June 2014
4 Thank Annie639

Akron, Ohio, United States
“Delicious!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Very reasonable a tasty Greek cuisine. My only complaint is that they don't have a liquor license. Love the gyro wrap!

• Visited May 2014
4 Thank Lynne D
Akron, Ohio
“Great food, great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

We've introduced Vasili's to many of our friends. The food is always delicious and the service is very helpful and friendly. The portions are large enough to enjoy another meal the next day. It!s one of our favorite places.

Visited June 2014
3 Thank NitaB6
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Delicious Gyros”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

Went for the first time a few weeks ago. Gyros are delicious and huge. Easily enough gyro meat for two good-sized sandwiches. The next time I go, I'm going to buy an extra pita. The salads also looked good. Will try that next time.

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank Frugal_traveler21
“All things Greek”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2014

Absolutely some of the best Greek food I have ever eaten. The hummus is great, but the pita bread is the star: it's soft and warm and yummy. Call early on Thursday and place your order for lamb shanks. They go fast! I could eat there every day.

• Visited February 2014