Quality Inn & Conference Center
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewshot choicesmain doorlarge motelgreat value for the pricebreakfast barwould stay here againfront desk staffnice staybed was comfortablethe room was nicefiascopillowsprosconstub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Reservations went well. The room was nice and large. The air worked wonderfully. The pool could be upgraded a bit but did the job. The staff were nice and friendly. They answered all questions. The breakfast was better than most hotels. The bed was nice and comfortable. I had a great night's sleep. The location is okay. There is a kohls in walking distance. The walmart is half a mile down the road if you forgot something from home. Lots of little restaurants in the area. There is a starbucks in sight of the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank southernchelz
Reviewed 23 July 2013

The hotel room was nicely upgraded, but had a very small bathroom and no extra space with an easy chair, etc. Sink is within the bathroom which creates a challenge when a family is getting ready. Very tight room! They offered the choice of an upgraded room with a flat screen TV or a basic room with an old TV. We chose the upgraded room, and I didn't see the standard room.

The pool is very nice with a patio, but it was closed early because no one was swimming. The desk clerk eventually opened it back up when other guests wanted to swim late and complained. The patio closes with the pool...no exceptions. So, if you are with a group that likes to gather and talk, eat, have a drink, etc, after the kids are finished swimming, you will get kicked out. We did.

Other hotels have an open lobby with tables, chairs, etc. This hotel does not. We travel with a teenage sports team, and they like to hang out, play board games, and talk. There is no space like that here. Even when I requested access to the breakfast dining area so our teens could gather in the evening, my request was ignored by the manager that I contacted.

This hotel is nice for a couple or family, but if you are with a group as we often are, you won't have any space unless you request a formal conference room for your visit.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2013

We have been staying at this hotel for 6/8 yrs and have never encountered any problems. The ladies at the front desk are so friendly and so helpful and the server in the breakfast room does an excellent job. The breakfast is above average and saves us money.. We have seen over the years the carpet replaced and they are in process of remodeling the rooms. We stayed in two different rooms on our last visit in June. Decide to stay extra days so had to move but that was not a problem. One was a remodled room and they other one that wasn't. For the money and being close to everything we were extremely happy. Th entrance is not hard to find.....

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank phyl66leo67
Reviewed 3 July 2013

Huge property, but apparently only one section being used and its furthest from breakfast, office, and pool.....also stairs with no elevator and no AC in corridors...repeatedly reminded that booked through third party like it was wrong thing to do; poor wi-fi since so far from office; old TV that took awhile to warm up; room was very humid/ damp; AC, wi-fi, and TV cut off one hour prior to check out and no receipt provided ( since booked thru 3rd party)...

Room Tip: Stairs only so book downstairs if have suitcases
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank texsus853
Reviewed 2 June 2013

The hotel seems to be remodeled and all was clean. Breakfast was fine. Bed was a memory foam mattress. BUT, my review is poor because I asked, as I always do, upon making the reservation, for extra towels and pillows and of course, did not have them in our room, so I went to the front desk and asked for extra towels and pilows. It was not a happy experience. I was told they would be brought up if they had them. I received 4 towels and was told there are no extra pillows. Now, there were no more than 10 cars parked at this hotel and you are telling me you have not one extra pillow? If the pillows were bigger than the size of a washcloth, I would not ask for extra ones, but, this is ridiculous! For that reason, and the cold shoulder at the front desk, I give it a POOR rating. Thanks for a very uncomfortable nights rest!

Room Tip: bring your own pillows
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple