“Great Beer Great Food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 March 2013

Atmosphere, beer, and adult mac and cheese make for the perfect combination! My fiance and I love going to Moose Heads for a relaxing evening.

Reviewed 20 March 2013

I have had a hunger for a good burger for awhile and Moose Head took car of it! The pork burger was a messy delight! Big juicy burger layered on top with delicious BBQ pork(a specialty here) and yummy cole slaw. Add a pile of home made french fries all for $10 and you have a very enjoyable experience.

Reviewed 16 March 2013 via mobile

It is unfortunate when the best fish in a Bar B Que joint is the fish. The wait is too long when there are better Gus choices at the local neighborhood clubs. The barbecue is not worth the wait or cost.

Reviewed 6 March 2013

This place is always crowded and I just don't get it! The service is okay, nothing great. The food is okay, nothing great. I have eaten there several times and always walk away and wonder why people like it so much. The portions are generous, but I would rather have quality and taste over quantity. I have tried ribs, chicken, steaks, etc. All average. The only thing I would go back for is the tortilla soup.

1  Thank ontheMove19
Reviewed 21 February 2013

My wife and I go here quite often so she can have her favorite steak. The atmosphere is unique and comfortable. Casual attire is the standard. The prices are very reasonable and it is family oriented. The steak is simply the best we have ever had anywhere!