“Great Food & Service”

Dining options: Reservations
Ebensburg, Pennsylvania
“Great Food & Service”
Reviewed 8 July 2013 via mobile

Traveling I-80 and wanted to stop to eat. We avoid chain restaurants. This was a great find. After reading some reviews I was not feeling 100% about it but thought what the heck, let's give it a try. First good sign, the parking lot was full. We were seated right away and our server Rob was prompt and courteous. We had the alligator appetizer which was great. Nice spice. Dinner was tilapia and crab for my husband and I got a southwest chicken salad. The portions were more than adequate and boy did they taste wonderful. Fresh, cold and crunchy greens. Dessert looked amazing but we were too full to try it. Next time!

• Visited July 2013

Aurora, CO
“Overall Good Experience”
Reviewed 5 July 2013

Late one day on the highway and stopped here on a recommendation by the Toll Booth operator. It was very busy but seated right away. My daughter and I split a combo, the BBQ was delicious, sauce tangy yet sweet. Service was excellent, would go back if we were on the Ohio Turpike near Amherst!!

• Visited June 2013
Vermilion, Ohio
“Like a Box of Chocolates”
Reviewed 1 July 2013

I've been several times. My experience has varied wildly from "ehhh" so so, to really good, to "OMG" I'm never coming back. My last experience was "OMG" not going back and havent. My last experience was unfriendly and unattentative service. They were busy but thats not my problem. There were some fries added to the entree' that I wouldn't feed my dog. They were limp and literally dripping with grease. The desserts looked great but what I had was average at best. Looked good, sucked me in and then...more ehhh...wasnt worth the calories. Yet another restaurant teetering on mediocrity. If you go, be very selective and ask questions or you will be disappointed, especially if they are busy.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Anthony B
“Overall Good Experience”
Reviewed 10 June 2013 via mobile

Took parents here for dinner and every one enjoyed their meals. It was busy and we got seated quickly and our waitress was attentive. Didn't care for the bagged salad or roasted squash. Ribeye steak was good well cooked. I would say steak was as good as Texas Roadhouse.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank venaniece
Amherst, Ohio
“Good place for an upset stomach”
Reviewed 1 June 2013

I got sick here on fish, so have other friends. I will not be back. Atmosphere is really fake out west lodge. Location not good near nothing. Never again!

Visited September 2012