“Nice Respite from the Road”
Review of Quesadillas

Quesadillas
Ranked #9 of 59 Restaurants in Amherst
Reviewed 16 July 2014

We were on a family road tip from Chicago to the East Coast. We were tired, we were hungry, and we did not want fast food. Thanks to the myriad apps that can help us, we found Quesadillas a few miles off the highway. it was open later than most restaurants (a bonus). The restaurant itself was very cute - a patio outside, and inside was quaint - not white tablecloth quaint - although somewhat small.

The food was really good. They did not shy away from using spices and seasonings. I had chicken and poblanos and it was spicy and good. The chicken came in strips, so I am sure it was not prepped fresh, but it was good. The beans were also delicious. Everyone in the family of five had a great meal - fajitas, tacos, enchiladas - all were great.

This is not a place that I would travel long distances for - but when looking for good Mexican food that is convenient in a fun atmosphere, this hit the mark.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Good food, fast service, great location. The Burrito California is one of my favorites along with their queso dip. Nice little outdoor patio.

2  Thank lolak2010
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

I went here for a date for the first time. They were having a 99 cent margarita night and my date and I had one and it tasted watered down and odd. It was a gold margarita. After we finished it we asked if they made a different kind instead of the 99 cent one and the waiter informed me they did so we ordered a pitcher and the waiter did give us some unpleasant tone when we ordered the drink. When the drinks came out it was the exact same watered down margarita but with more alcohol in it. Bla! So my date and I started to chat when the waiter came back with there chips and salsa and asked us if we were ready to order we were not and again attitude deff felt like he wanted us to hurry up so they could flip the table. We finally ordered and when the food came out it was just ok. Refried beans and rice was good but the Tamale was just ok. But my date and I had a great time anyway. Would I go back. Prob not...

Reviewed 14 February 2014 via mobile

Awesome food, great service, affordable prices, simple the best Mexican food!!! My friends and family really enjoyed coming to downtown Amherst for some awesome Mexican food this is totally the best.

Been to Quesadillas? Share your experiences!