“Poor excuse for a Marco's”
Review of Marco's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Marco's Pizza
Ranked #31 of 57 Restaurants in Amherst
Reviewed 11 January 2014

Some how my order was messed up. I called to tell them that it was messed up and just asked for the money back because I can not eat the pizza they gave me. Nick the manager in training laughed a few times, placed me on hold without asking multiple times. Then gave the phone to Angie. When I explained to her again the situation, she decided to become rude and raise her voice. I talked over her because of the disrespectful tone she was using. As she became louder, I did as well. I had to tell her five times what the last four of my card number was so I could be reimbursed. Because she was talking with others in the background and not paying attention to any thing I was saying. Once she finally heard my last four of my credit card number, because I had to wait til she was done yelling, and grab a pen, SHE HUNG UP ON ME!!! hanging up on a customer is not right and is a poor excuse for a business. They are the poorest excuse for a Marco's I have ever had to deal with. And them being a manager is not proper. They refused to let me talk to some one higher and got an attitude when I asked for it.

2  Thank wife07momma0809

Been to Marco's Pizza? Share your experiences!