“Perfect!”
Review of College House B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ashland
College House B&B
Ranked #2 of 3 Ashland B&B and Inns
Reviewed 5 July 2012

We made this reservation at the last minute. The music room was wonderful, tastefully decorated with a comfortable King Bed (not too soft). Upscale in quality! The Innkeeper gave us great information with maps for places to eat, and fun things to do. This was also over Balloon Fest weekend and we were only 4 blocks from the park so we had a great time at the festival and watching all the events. Again, wonderful, clean inn, nice innkeeper (AND a military discount for us veterans!). You can't go wrong. Doc and Sugarbear

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
There are newer reviews for College House B&B

Reviewed 23 June 2012

Never stayed in a B&B before so I was a little apprehensive. But this B&B was awesome! Comfortable and homey, delicious breakfasts (ask for seconds on the bacon) and a very friendly and helpful Innkeeper and family. I thoroughly enjoyed my week in Ashland and given ANY reason to visit again I would absolutely stay at the College B&B again. Loved it!!

Room Tip: All the rooms have lovely ammenities and private baths. You'll be spoiled regardless of the room...
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Laura Z
Reviewed 28 May 2012

If you are looking for a place to stay in Ashland, Ohio, you are undoubtedly searching for some place near the university. College House B&B is one block from campus--and delightful in every way. The rooms all have ensuite bathrooms, are comfortably and charmingly furnished, and breakfasts are delicious. Kathy, the inn's owner and proprietor, is friendly and helpful. There is a lovely back porch for reading and sipping wine and chatting with other guest. My husband and I stayed for three nights and enjoyed ourselves thoroughly.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 May 2012

Traveling to Ashland for our daughters graduation. Because we are innkeepers ourselves we stay at B&B's whenever possible. We understand the amount of work it takes to run a top notch B&B. Kathy has a fantastic B&b in the heart of Ashland, convenient to everything. Kathy and her boys make you feel right at home. The Music room is very tastefully decorated and comfortable. My husband and I slept soundly in this lovely home. Breakfast was hot and delicious and the coffee was great. When traveling in the area be sure to stay at the College House B&B you will be pleased with your room, breakfast and friendliness that you encounter.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Natalie C
Reviewed 22 April 2012

In Ashland to play softball with our daughters high school team. The team was staying in Mansfield in Hotel. My husband and I wanted to stay in Ashland so we searched and the only place we were ok with staying was a Bed and Breakfast we chose College House and boy was it the best decision ever. We travel a lot with softball baseball with our children all year long. This was the absolute best place to stay ever. You will not be sorry if you chose to stay here. The Inn KEeper makes you feel like this is your house you have the freedom to just relax where ever you want. Homemade brownines when we got there and the best ever breakfast.... Met some of the nicest people from Chicago and ate breakfast with them.. We almost decided to stay another night eventhough the games were over just because it was so great, but we had to get home. But we will for sure stay here again if ever in Ashland Ohio again. Very cute town too local shopping was very nice. Locally made things in the shops downtown. FOOD was great everywhere we went.

Room Tip: Sorry there was not a fittness room cant get it to go away...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 April 2012

I was finishing a 2 week driving vacation and wasn't sure where I would end up the night before I was due back home. I called for a reservation from the road that day and Kathy very graciously made arrangements for me to stay in the room called "The Music Department" that night.
My room was spotlessly clean, had a king size bed, and was decorated with real musical instruments, including a 5-string banjo.
Ashland, Ohio is a small midwest college town just off the Interstate. I visited when the spring flowers were in bloom. College House is very close to campus and is surrounded by the university and the seminary as well as a number of well-preserved grand old houses and nice churches. I'm only sorry that my visit was only for one night.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 April 2012

Great experience. Beautiful room with great amenities. Fabulous breakfast. Kathy is a great innkeeper.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ashland
Holiday Inn Express Ashland
Quality Inn
#2 of 6 in Ashland
Fairfield Inn & Suites Mansfield Ontario
Hampton Inn Mansfield/Ontario

Been to College House B&B? Share your experiences!