“Great food at great prices”

Briquettes Smokehouse
Ranked #1 of 74 Restaurants in Ashtabula
Price range: US$6 - US$22
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We combine a retro style operation with a contemporary atmosphere to provide you with the most authentic southern style BBQ and a fun-filled experience.
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Have been to this restaurant several times. Food is always consistently good. I would recommend the reuben and the turkey reuben. Prices are very reasonable portions are generous. Love the atmosphere of the place it is perfect for the type of restaurant and location of the restaurant. I will be back soon!

Reviewed 1 November 2013

My husband and I love Briquettes. However, I don't always want BBQ. My favorite was the fish melt. I visited on 10/16 and it was off the menu. Replaced with a tuna salad melt. I do not order tuna salad anywhere. I haven't been back. I guess I will have to wait until I want BBQ.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

Been here many times some of the best smoked food I have ate since I was in Texas. Try the 3 way you will be hooked. Good Drink menu too.

2  Thank Kenny M
Reviewed 22 October 2013

We finally found a restaurant in Ashtabula that we can frequent monthly. The BBQ is excellent, beans and potato salad are good, and the beer choices are the best! The restauarant is a great addition to the Harbor. We'll be back!

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Last summer this restaurant moved across the street to larger quarters. Much improved altho the food still as good as before. It is a must on our list.