“Cool atmosphere ”

Price range: US$6 - US$22
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We combine a retro style operation with a contemporary atmosphere to provide you with the most authentic southern style BBQ and a fun-filled experience.
Reviewed 19 November 2013 via mobile

Stopped for lunch. Brisket was a little dry and not hot enough to melt the cheese. But over all it was good. The atmosphere was clean and comfortable while still being hip and trendy. Staff was very courteous and friendly and enjoyed listening to Zeppelin while eating. Will definitely go back for another experience.

Reviewed 19 November 2013

I have been going to Briquettes for 3 Years and when they moved across the street I feel like they lost a lot. Which is disappointing. The food seemed a 3 now than of what it used to be. I feel the service is sometimes good some day and bad others. I love their Brunswick stew and cornbread and the craft beers they offer im so sad they did lose some respect from me.

Reviewed 9 November 2013

Had dinner last evening and was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the food. Ate a great pastrami sandwich made my way and my wife had BBQ ribs she typically doesn't eat and loved them. Andrew the server was friendly, knowledgable and attentive; and knows the beer selection without a doubt. Very comfortable environment like a neighborhood pub with everyone seemingly enjoying themselves; including the staff. Will definitely go back. Got to try the brisket. Now, if steaks were added to the menu even in a limited way, this place would be out of control.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

Have been to this restaurant several times. Food is always consistently good. I would recommend the reuben and the turkey reuben. Prices are very reasonable portions are generous. Love the atmosphere of the place it is perfect for the type of restaurant and location of the restaurant. I will be back soon!

Reviewed 1 November 2013

My husband and I love Briquettes. However, I don't always want BBQ. My favorite was the fish melt. I visited on 10/16 and it was off the menu. Replaced with a tuna salad melt. I do not order tuna salad anywhere. I haven't been back. I guess I will have to wait until I want BBQ.