“A favorite local spot”

Price range: US$6 - US$22
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We combine a retro style operation with a contemporary atmosphere to provide you with the most authentic southern style BBQ and a fun-filled experience.
Ohio
“A favorite local spot”
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Being from the county we have visited Briquettes a few times. This last visit was the best by far. Arrived on a late Saturday afternoon before the dinner rush. No waiting and the servers was great and very on spot about explaining the beer selection for the evening. My husband and I shared the ribs and chicken. The ribs are the best in the area and the chicken wings were the best I have had in a long time.
Well worth a trip from anywhere in NE Ohio or if you are traveling through the area.

2 Thank VickiW60

Ashtabula, Ohio
“Love it!”
Reviewed 7 March 2014

Started with wine for me in a perfect wine glass. Hubby had a beer. I decided to get ribs. I really appreciate that they offer a 1/3 rack because I am a small eater. They were excellent. They do not come with sauce as you can put on your own. They were so good as served that I forgot all about adding sauce. My husband had the SW Chicken salad and he loved it. I miss the fish melt but I found a substitute, the ribs.

Grand Haven, Michigan
“Great Meal”
Reviewed 23 February 2014

This was the first that I ate here. There wer about twenty of us there lunch. We called shortly before going there and they were able to accommodate us. I had the turkey reuben sandwitch which was delicious. As far drinks they had an extensive beer slection. The service was exceptional. I would definitely go there again.

“Say hello to Tyler!”
Reviewed 9 February 2014

Briquettes is an eclectic,youthful, and trendy restaurant which caters to all ages. The staff seems to have fun working together which contributes to the relaxing atmosphere. The food is great and very reasonably priced. My favorites are the ribs, baked beans and corn bread. I have never been disappointed.

• Visited October 2013
“Cool atmosphere ”
Reviewed 19 November 2013 via mobile

Stopped for lunch. Brisket was a little dry and not hot enough to melt the cheese. But over all it was good. The atmosphere was clean and comfortable while still being hip and trendy. Staff was very courteous and friendly and enjoyed listening to Zeppelin while eating. Will definitely go back for another experience.