“up and coming”

Choice's Restaurant and Lounge
Ashtabula, Ohio
“up and coming”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

My name is Sherry I have been going to choices from the beginning and I agree they got off on a rocky start but they have really improved in all ways and they do listen to their customers and seem to build around their customer base but some of the servers have been not so good but folks you know good help is hard to find The food is awesome and every time I have been there has always been some sort of specials and the ones I tried were tasty but the lasagna is my favorite.Thanks Choices see you soon P.S I always eat in the lounge

• Visited January 2014

Ashtabula, Ohio
“HORRIBLE././.”
Reviewed 14 November 2013

This place was horrible.... They cant decide if they want to be a restaurant or bar.... Food was absolutely sickening and tasted like it came from a cheap grocery store, absolutely not homemade.... I cant differ if they are a bar or "italian" restaurant.... Service was horrible and food was literally crap.... The only thing that made the night better was that we decided to try the bar out after and Brandi was our bartender. She explained to us that she was training for 2 weeks and replacing the old one. I tell you what she didnt need any training, she knew what she was doing. She completely turned the night around very sociable, on top of our drinks and never let us be without... We will never come back to eat but we will be back to see her....

• Visited October 2013
Ohio
“It's a really big place...”
Reviewed 12 August 2013

If you're looking for something cozy n' romantic this is not the place. It's really big inside. On the other hand if you have a large group, this would be perfect. It's mostly like a big giant sportsbar. They have a nice patio outside. The prices were pretty much in line with this area and not bad at all. The food was fine. Large selection of different types of meals and the staff was very friendly and nice and gave very good service. I'll be there again for sure.
We had the 2 for $25 special where you get 2 meals (only certain ones but there were lots of em' to choose from) an appetizer, and a dessert to share.

Lots more on their website > http://choicesrestaurant.biz/

Oh and it's right outside the Ashtabula Mall, in case you'd be interested in seeing what really happens to a shopping mall, when a WalMart moves in next door... Sooo sad...

• Visited August 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
“So-so”
Reviewed 22 April 2013

They have a large variety of american fare, most of it burgers or spaghetti. They have a very limited beer menu as well. There are other, better places in town.

Visited January 2013
“Comfy”
Reviewed 20 February 2013 via mobile

Great food We been there many times like the and the staff. The cooks are nice too they come out and say hello. Live entertainer as well on the weekends choices is fitting name large menu. They update their choices often