“Good!”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
“Good!”
Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

Visited based on previous reviews and I ca say we weren't disappointed. We had a family meal with soup (egg drop was great), spring roll( good, not greasy), chicken chow mien, sweet/sour chicken, and white rice. It all was very pleasing.
One thing I really liked was that none of the dishes were very salty. Sometimes it can be that way, but not here. It's a solid value for the dollar paid.

Ohio
“Best Chinese Ever”
Reviewed 1 March 2014

I eat out a lot especially chinese and this is by far the best restaurant for chinese food. The staff is so friendly, always smiling, the food is hot, delicious and fresh not to mention the portions are great! The waiter kept checking on us, refilling our drinks and wss so nice. I highly give this chinese restaurant my best vote and favorite.

• Visited February 2014
Lebanon, Ohio
“Nicer than the average Chinese Restaurant!”
Reviewed 11 November 2013

When in Athens, there are at least 9 Chinese restaurants and I've been to several. This one, so far is the best.

Great service, delicious food and a quiet upscale atmosphere. We did not leave hungry by any stretch! No idea why they had catsup at each table though?

Tried the Po Po platter and an appetizer and all selections on it were great.

I had the Kung Pao chicken and it was very good. My OU Freshman son ate every bite of his Chicken and Broccoli too. The pot of tea was blazing hot and very good.

Quiz: How many words are there used in the naming of Chinese Restaurants in the US? We came up with only about 17: Garden, Fortune, Palace, Dragon, Gate, Golden, Grand, Panda, King, Wok, Jade, Royal, Cottage, Sun, Dynasty, New and Lucky.
What have we missed ? ; )

• Visited November 2013
Nelsonville, Ohio
“"Best Chinese In Athens"”
Reviewed 7 June 2013

A great resaurant for a sit down experiance and or take out. Ive eaten at Lams for the past 20 year and have never had a bad time. I live outside of athens and if I'm going to drive 15 miles into town for Chinese, Lams is it. I would recomend this restaurant to anyone before some of the other options in town.

• Visited May 2013
The Plains, Ohio, United States
“best in athens”
Reviewed 14 February 2013

this is truly a 5-star chinese experience. excellent, quality food at a great price. it can not be beat!

• Visited February 2013