“What a Nice stay!”

Ohio University Inn & Conference Center
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Athens
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 10 June 2014

My wife and I stayed at the OU Inn for several nights for a conference and found the stay to
be delightful. The staff (esp. the receptionists) were so helpful, courteous and knowledgeable about the area. The rooms were spacious, clean and towels smelled so fresh! We plan on staying again and would recommend the OU Inn to everyone! P.S.: Their pool is a fantastic way to end an hectic day!

Room Tip: Ask for a scenic view----one side of the hotel overlooks a parking lot with a stone wall. If you ask...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 9 June 2014

This clean and convenient hotel is the perfect choice for visiting Ohio University. The rooms are spacious, clean and have all the amenities needed for a pleasant stay. Will be staying here again without hesitation.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Foxlaroc
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I sincerely enjoyed my stay at the Ohio University Inn and Conference Center! The rooms were clean and comfortable, the staff was helpful and always friendly, and the services offered by the OUInn were top notch! We enjoyed Cutler's for several meals and found the food to be fresh and delicious. The conference rooms where we had our classes were well prepared. If I'm in Athens again, I'll be sure to stay at your establishment!

Thank you again for making our stay so enjoyable!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Beatrice N
Reviewed 9 April 2014

We visited my our niece in Athens a couple weekends ago and stayed at the OU Inn. What a lovely facility. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The weather was terrible our first day, so we ended up having dinner in their lounge. The food was outstanding. Their steaks were grilled to perfection. The dining staff look after every need from appetizer to dessert. The facility, although a bit dated, was very nice, clean, and rooms properly stocked with bathroom amenities.
This was our first trip to Athens and the OU Inn certainly did it part to make sure we had a fantastic weekend. Looking forward to visiting again for the OU-BGSU football game this fall! Only complaint was we found the rooms to be a bit pricey for the season.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 April 2014

I didn't stay here, my company just used one of the meeting rooms for a seminar. The staff (Steve Burke) was one of the most helpful banquets guys I've ever experienced. He was on the ball and went above and beyond. He worked quick to get each and everything we asked for. Great place.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 April 2014

My husband and I stayed at the OU Inn while visiting our daughter who attends Ohio University and we were pleasantly surprised by the quality of service and how beautiful the hotel was. After staying at several other Athens hotels in the past, our standards were low. We were greeted by Meredith at the front desk who was incredibly friendly and gave us great advice about fun things to do in the area. We'll definitely stay at The OU Inn again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I stayed at the O.U. Inn while preparing for an interview. The staff was fantastic. I am especially appreciative of Megan's efforts to ensure that I had a room that was comfortable and quiet. In addition, the room service dinner was delicious. Great job! Thank you.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Athens
Hampton Inn Athens
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Athens
Baymont Inn & Suites Athens
Holiday Inn Express Logan
Baymont Inn & Suites Logan

Been to Ohio University Inn & Conference Center? Share your experiences!