“no need to go to a mall”

Aurora Farms Premium Outlets
Ranked #1 of 9 things to do in Aurora
More attraction details
Owner description: Aurora Farms Premium Outlets features an impressive collection of the finest brands for you, your family and your home. Include a shopping stop during your next trip to the area. Located approximately 35 minutes southeast of Cleveland, you're sure to find impressive savings all year round.
Reviewed 25 November 2013

You can find everything here. The prices are fantastic especially when you shop the extra value sales. Get on the mailing list for Bass and you cannot beat their buy one pair get two free and they send also another 30% off coupon.Use your AAA at Banana Republic for an additional 10% off. Their Black Friday sales are over the top, but be prepared it is a mad house. Coach Outlet does their 30% off and then their clearance section is usually excellent. Chico's and Ann TAylor have great prices. Do not forget their coupon booklet at their sales office.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

Lots of stores, nice environment but not great bargains. Lots of free parking. They need better food choices here. There is a small food court and a restaurant that is just average.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

We usually find great deals at this mall. Not this year. We were very disappointed. It was no different than shopping at a regular mall. Most stores just had average prices.

Reviewed 7 August 2013

I have never been a big outlet shopper as we live a solid 30-45 minutes away which does make it a hassle to return/exchange anything. However, after a 10 year absence I have been back to AFPO three times this summer. The first time was to go the Coach outlet with a friend, the day we were there they were having a fifty percent off outlet price sale. I have since been back to purchase Sperry shoes for my husband and Merrell shoes for me. I first checked prices on online, I find outlets don't always have that great of deals, but I felt the shoes were lower then I would be able to get elsewhere. Some items (Hanes underwear) I do feel I get a better price at regular stores. Tuesdays there is an extra 10 percent off at select stores for those 50 and over. There was a lot of parking available close to the stores, also clean main restrooms. If someone has mobility issues it is possible to pull up right in front of most the stores. I plan to go back in the fall as it is a pretty area and will make a nice day trip, that's when I also plan to check out some close by independent stores.

Reviewed 6 August 2013

I have been shopping at Aurora Farms Premium Outlets for over 20 years. It has over 70 stores to select from. There are some great deals at many of the stores as well. They also have a cute old fashioned restaurant that you can stop by for a bite to eat and also a food court with a variety of fast foods to choose from. If you are in town visiting stop by and see for yourself how nice these outlets truly are.