“Great food and very friendly!!”

Nicki & Smitty's Deli & Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 42 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: Delicatessen
New York City, New York
“Great food and very friendly!!”
Reviewed 24 September 2012

Great food and very friendly!! We had breakfast there and everything was great. The staff was extremely friendly.

Visited September 2012

Aurora, Ohio
“A nice surprise!”
Reviewed 18 March 2012

St Patricks day breakfast with my daughter. I had corned beef and hash, it was a big pile of food, lean and very tasty with perfect over easy eggs, my daughtery had a scramble, also very good. the home fries were crispy on the outsside and soft on the inside, just right! The service was a little slow due to St Patricks day phone orders but the staff was friendly. The meal was a very good value. Also the place is much bigger than it appears from the street.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Slow disinterested service”
Reviewed 18 March 2012

As we waited to be sat I let a customer out of the restaurant and they said be prepared to wait should have left but wanted to try this place. Waited over 30 minutes to get our food which I will say was good and hot. The cook is good. While we waited we watched the people behind the counter eat and drink. Customers would come in and were not quickly acknowledged. Our server more or less did the minimum took our order , delivered our food and checked on us once while delivering the check. When I was paying the lady asked how was everything I said slow very slow she responded we are shorthanded. I would accept that if I saw any sense of urgency in the staff behind the counter and the wait staff I am guessing they were short in the kitchen because there were plenty of people out front not paying attention to the customers. I can say I tried nicki and smittys will not be back.

Westlake, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Deli in Aurora”
Reviewed 14 January 2012

Quaint and small, good sandwiches. We stopped for a quick bite before heading home. Nice

Visited December 2011
Aurora, Ohio
“Had the Reuben...YUMMY!”
Reviewed 12 January 2012

Went here with a friend of mine. It's not a fancy place, but they make up for it in the portions and the taste of the food. Great and friendly staff! I loved this place!
OHHH and if you love Reubens! You will love their's!

• Visited September 2011