Hampton Inn Ashtabula
US$99
US$97
Priceline
US$87
Sands Beach Motel(Geneva on the Lake)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsroom was cleanwaffle housespire institutegreat place to stayoff the highwaylocal wineriesnice pooleasy accessnice hotelbreakfast areafresh fruitwafflesfront desk staffhot breakfastup to datestay there againlake erie
Reviewed 2 July 2012

Nice hotel. room was very clean and off the highway. very quiet even though place seemed full. near Ashtabula and a golf course. downside, can be a bear trying to make a left turn out of the place to head back to Ashtabula. check-in was easy. bathroom had nice water pressure and a high showerhead. would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2012

Just off 90 - very clean inside and out. Super staff at front desk and breakfast.
CON: no cookies at 5PM on weekends!!

Room Tip: All rooms have a nice view and are far enough away from the interstate so noise is NOT an issue.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jpmaine76
Reviewed 4 June 2012

love hampton this one not so much very dated even as they update…front under construction….the fitness room is very up to date does have a pool …but it is very honky tonk and in it's own way honky tonk charming….bed hampton perfect front desk staff charming…hotel just a bit aged in a country setting off the highway easy to get to ….restaurants all around….

Room Tip: ask for a room on the south side away from the highway..
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 May 2012

Wonderful staff (they call you to make sure you're pleased with your room). At this Hampton you'll find great location, nice room, good price and hot breakfast bar. A Hilton Honors member? If you are you get HH points at Hampton Inns.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 April 2012

The Hampton Inn Ashtabula was great as usual.... I love Hampton Inns...This property did not disappoint me at all. The beds were very comfortable and cozy. I love the fact that the beds are clean enough that I dont have to lay my own sheet down, and I did not!!!! I am a very picky person when it comes to cleanliness and this hotel was immaculate! I did not even feel the necessity to use my disinfectant wipes. LOL. I know, sounds like a little much, but thats the way I am.
The breakfast each morning was a definite plus.The items available were delicious. Willadene (spelling?) was especially courteous each morning in the breakfast area with a smile and a kind word to share. Brittany at the front desk was very friendly as were every staff member that we came in contact with.
I did not use the pool but i did go in to the area one beautiful, sunny morning to read. The sun was shining thru so beautifully that I could not resist. It was so clean and refreshing looking. I would absoloutely not have hesitated to use the facility if I had wanted to.
Nothing bad to say about this hotel at all.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family