Hampton Inn Ashtabula
US$69
US$104
US$75
Motel 6
Sands Beach Motel(Geneva on the Lake)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsroom was cleanwaffle housespire institutegreat place to stayoff the highwaylocal wineriesnice pooleasy accessnice hotelbreakfast areafresh fruitwafflesfront desk staffhot breakfastup to datestay there againlake erie
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 February 2014

The hotel was clean and comfortable. I always appreciate having a mini frig and microwave in the room. The breakfast buffet was good and they also supply a breakfast to-go bag. The staff was very friendly.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I would definitely recommend this place. If felt newly remodeled and the service was friendly and prompt. The rooms were clean upon arrival, and the bedsheets were changed and bathrooms were cleaned everyday! Breakfast was also fresh and they had a nice variety to choose from. Also loved the complimentary beverage bar with an assortment of teas, hot chocolate and coffee. I highly recommend this hotel to all.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 February 2014

The first room we were directed to was a non-smoking room that clearly was NOT non-smoking. We went down and told the staff. We were then given the room next door to the first one and of course that room was unlivable as well. The staff could care less and were NOT helpful at all. The lobby area downstairs looked like a herd of elephants had run through it. It was filthy dirty. My wife is on crutches and almost fell due to the muddy, wet floors. I can't tell you how disappointing our visit was to this hotel. We have stayed at other Hampton locations and always had a good experience. Fortunately, we did find a room at a hotel across the highway, not that the staff at the Hampton cared. Quite honestly, I think this hotel should be checked for MISMANAGEMENT.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ken K
bconaway, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ashtabula, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2014

On behalf of the management and staff of our hotel I would like to thank you for your recent stay with us.

I was disappointed to learn that you had an uncomfortable stay with us and that there was an uncomfortable smell of smoke near your room. Unfortunately, as much as we try to monitor smoking in our non smoking rooms, we sometimes cannot control if a guest chooses to smoke in their room without our knowledge. However, I can very much empathize with your dissatisfaction and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Please be assured that your valuable comments will be shared with my team as we continue to strive to improve upon our offerings.

Thank you once more for your review and we do hope that we may welcome you again at our hotel.

Reviewed 27 December 2013

This Hampton Inn has friendly staffs with lots of smiles and wonderful services. I felt at home when staying here. The breakfast is always of the high quality. The hotel setups and rooms are super comfortable. I am on business trip in the Ashtabula area often, and have tried most of the local hotels here. I have always come back to this Hampton Inn because of its frindiness and the high-quality services.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 December 2013

I stayed here for 1 night in Sept 2013 and found this Hampton to be a good value like most other Hampton Inns. Hotel is just off I-90 with fairly easy access to a few restaurants. Check-in was fast. Staff were friendly. Room was clean and comfortable. TV, climate control, lights, all worked well. Breakfast was ready at 6am. Breakfast choices looked good even though I only had some cereal and fruit. No problems. This was one of those stays that lasted about 12 hours so I can't give more specifics. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo