“Eat n Park”

Eat'n Park
Ranked #28 of 43 Restaurants in Austintown
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Reviewed 19 October 2012

It's an ok place to go, have had good and bad meals there. I like their American Grill Burger. Love the pies for desert.

Reviewed 18 October 2012

Originally from western PA, my dad that I were travelling back that way and saw signs for Eat-n-Park. Our mouths watered!! We were so excited to see an Eat-n-Park in Austintown, OH where we were staying at a nearby hotel. We were quick to both order Superburgers and fries with gravy!!! The best taste in the world. I also got the salad bar which was very fresh and had many options.

Reviewed 20 August 2012

This was a nice place, but the food was just average. It was typical American food, but nothing to write home to mom about.

2  Thank 2JenxNParadise
Reviewed 19 August 2012

Food consistently is sometimes a problem. They have many items we like. The biggest draw for us is their salad bar and their Gluten Free menu for our son. We like their breakfast buffet but it does not start early enough.

1  Thank Janyne11
Reviewed 8 June 2012

I used to be in a choir that would practice in Youngstown on the north side until about 10 PM and I'd get out and go to this place for a nice piece of pie. Good food but it isn't necessarily 5 star and the service is nice. I enjoy this place but not as much as other restaurants. It's like the restaurant that I think of when everything else is busy.

1  Thank Matthew A