“Great food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Strip Steakhouse

Strip Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Strip Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 67 Restaurants in Avon
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: East of Rt. 611
Avon, Ohio
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

We received a gift certificate for the Strip and used it as a special night out for the two of us. The food, service and atmosphere made it a special night. I had steak and my wife had a seafood entree. Both were great! Our server was very helpful since this was our first visit to this fantastic restaurant. He help guide us through all the menu choices with great advice about the wine as well. There was no rush, but all our needs were met without us having to ask for anything. The drinks were perfectly made. All our food tasted excellent. The presentation of the food was impressive and added to the great experience. The Strip is now at the top of our list of our favorite restaurants to celebrate a special occasion.

• Visited July 2014

Cleveland, Ohio
“Can't Help But Rave About Strip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

Went with the wife for a quick drink and stayed for hours enjoying the energy, food, coziness and bar, too. We were baited to make ourselves comfortable at the bar by the appeal of that night's bar concoction specials and the Strip's positive energy. After that initial satisfaction, the aromas wafting throughout piqued our curiosity about some of the appetizers on the menu. Success again and visuals available to us of the kitchen led us to our unplanned main courses. Trifecta! My wife and I loved everything about this place. It cost me a lot more money than I had expected to spend, but we won't forget how our 'quick drink' turned into a fantastic 'date night'. Can't wait to do it again.

Elyria, Ohio
“3 STRIKES AND STRIP IS OUT”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

After going to the Strip for several years and having some good experiences, I have unfortunately had one too many bad experiences. The final straw came about a month ago while having dinner there with a friend. Ordered the Cowboy Rib Eye – Medium. After attempting to cut into it I found it to be too fatty and too gristly. I brought this to the attention of our server, who is also a manager, and he asked, “you don’t like the gristle, that’s my favorite part.” View the photo attached – does this look like a good cut of meat? Would you eat it?

Near the end of dinner he asked if I wanted a doggy bag for the ¾ of steak I had remaining on my plate – I told him no, it was not a good cut of meat and I wouldn’t eat it at home either. So he took it away.

Never an apology or an offer for another steak or was anything taken off the bill. For us, this was the last trip to Strip.

• Visited May 2014
7 Thank TMCNEWS
Avon, Ohio
“FABULOUS!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Fabulous! Fabulous! Fabulous! My husband and I frequent strip steakhouse regularly. We've come for happy hours, late evenings for a nightcap on the patio, held numerous parties here and had romantic dinners. Strip steakhouse never disappoints. You can be sure that whatever you order is going to be cooked to perfection and of the finest ingredients. They have a wonderful (and fun!) drink menu, the desserts are to die for and their service is impeccable. Our favorite part of strip is the ambience; you forget that you are in Avon and truly feel like you have been whisked away to a dark, romantic, culinary experience.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank jcwilliamson
Chicago, Illinois
“GREAT RESTAURANT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

Love Strip as it is a local gem on the west side of Cleveland. If you are in the mood for a great steak with a varied menu and wine list, then you have to go to Strip.... We will be back...

Visited May 2014