Georgio's Pizza
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 27 April 2013

If you pick it up yourself, it's usually ready in ten minutes after you call. Pizza is surprisingly good for alot less than other pizza places.

Reviewed 26 October 2011

I had been out shopping all day, and remembered about the new Georgio's that had opened close to home. They always have a sign out front stating that they have pizza ready to go. I stopped in only to have the person tell me that they had been too busy to get any of these ready to go. I wondered why they had not removed their sign from on the sidewalk advertising the pizza to go. He told me to wait 15-20 min, and he could get one done!! WHAT, he really thought i would just have a seat and wait>> not so!! Well I will not be stopping here again. And these places wonder what happens to their customers????