“I love this place and you will too!”

Miller Nature Preserve
Ranked #1 of 9 things to do in Avon
Reviewed 25 March 2013

I had a chance to stop and enjoy the wonderful Miller Nature Preserve Sunday, March 24, 2013. I gave myself enough time to read all the information about the plants on display. I was amazed by the desert catctus and all the bonsai plants carefully crafted to delight visitors. The blooming plants and exotic wonders transport you to tropical areas far from Avon. The staff was ready to answer my questions and the gift shop is stocked with so many beautiful selections I have seen nowhere else. I will make a point to visit the Miller Nature Preserve often and enjoy the seasonal changes and colors. From fragrant orchids to carnivorous plants this is a unique oasis of beauty and blooms. Don't miss it!

All reviews
"parks"
in 3 reviews
"wildlife"

Reviewed 24 March 2013

... And, many more colors! We read a review and on a sunny afternoon drove to Miller road, it was easy to locate this Preserve? We really enjoyed the Staff's help, and the beauty of this nature preserve, both inside and outside. Each section is a delight.

Reviewed 16 March 2013

a place to see different plants and trees not grown in our area,,this place will be even nicer when they get the walking paths done, they do have a butterfly house but not open in december

Reviewed 23 January 2013

This place has packed a lot of nature into a little area. The flowers are amazing, there are so many different types. The holiday decorations are wonderful, The orchid cafe is a great place to go just by itself.

1  Thank travelincindy
See more reviews
Reviewed 5 November 2012

I took my niece to see the butterfly house and she loved it. She actually started skipping around on the rocks outside and felt special that I took the time to take her there. I hope to visit this place more often seeing that it less than 10 minutes from my house and offers beautiful flora and fauna year round.