“Ada La Quinta Inn & Suites is AWESOME”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Ada
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Ada
Las Vegas, New Mexico
Reviewed 14 January 2014

My family traveled from Las Vegas NM to Ada and had the best stay at this hotel. The staff is friendly and the overall atmosphere is refreshing. Best place to stay and we will stay there again in the future!! Thanks Ada for showing my family such hospitality!!!!!!!

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Hitchcock, OK
Reviewed 4 January 2014

This hotel is clean and a good value. The hot water ran short during high usage times. I stayed with my husband and children. We were satisfied overall with the quality. Breakfast was good and staff was very helpful. I will return again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
RONNIE G, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Ada, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2014

We apologize for the shortage of hot water during your stay. We have taken action to get that matter taken care of. We are always trying to improve our breakfast and are pleased you enjoyed it. We hope to see you soon!

broken arrow
Reviewed 19 October 2013

ronnie and his staff make my stays seem more like a friendly visit than a business trip. they greet me like i am a family member, not just another customer. i am always offered a bottle of water and a snack. they know the good restaurants. i will continue to stay there whenever i am in ada, okla.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Thank you for your review! The staff and I strive to make our guests feel more at home than a hotel. We appreciate that you took the time to let everyone know about your experiences here at our Ada La Quinta! Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 19 October 2013 via mobile

This was my second stay with my first being last January. I stayed in room 300 and there was definitely a sour, mildewy odor in the room. I was hoping it was not pet urine in the carpets. The hallways on the 3rd floor smelled strongly of cigarette smoke all the time but fortunately not my room. I might suggest improving the sausage gravy. It had almost no sausage in it and was runny like milk. I hope there can be some improvements made because I would like to continue returning to this new hotel.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 October 2013

The hotel was a perfect place to stay at the end of a very long day's driving! What more can you ask! Quiet, welcoming, clean, pleasant. First stay at a La Quinta and I was impressed. It's also close to restaurants and the main road through Ada.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank travelwriterBoston

We appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear you had an enjoyable experience at your first La Quinta! All of us here at Ada La Quinta try our hardest to ensure a wonderful stay! Thank you, we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 23 September 2013

I would recommend this place to everyone in the area! We had reservations for one night and decided to stay another. They were very accommodating and helped ,y family in several rooms stay an extra night!,, the breakfast was the best I've ever had at a hotel!!!
If in the area, please stay here!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank DLBrown33
RONNIE G, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Ada, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2013

We are very delighted to hear that you had pleasant stay with us and your king words for all of us here. This is what keeps us going. please come stay with us again when in area, thank you from all of us here at Ada LaQuinta.

Reviewed 8 September 2013

Staff is awesome, we arrived at 1 am, exhausted, and Gayle at the front desk was friendly, helpful, and personable. Paula, who helps with breakfast, is wonderful, and so is the breakfast! You can tell that Gayle and Paula both love helping people, which greatly enhances staying at this La Quinta. The rooms were large and clean, and the beds very comfortable. I used to stay at a different hotel when visiting Ada, but decided to try La Quinta based on the reviews and the lower price. I am so glad I did, this is my new home away from home when visiting Ada; thank you staff and management for providing such a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
RONNIE G, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Ada, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2013

Dear Guest:
thank you for your kind words. it means alot to all of us here. Gayle and Paula are specialy very exited because folks don't always recognize night auditor and breakfast attandant. Thank you again will see you again.