“Good food and great service. ”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Good food and great service. ”
Reviewed 14 February 2014 via mobile

Stopped in here while on business on a Thursday night. The place was very busy with about a 20 minute wait. Once we were seated our server was very attentive and courteous. The food was on par for other Rib Cribs which is to be expected. Good food and great service!

Fort Worth, Texas
“Like a Chili's or Applebee's of BBQ...right down the middle”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

My fiancée and I stopped here on the way to OKC on a Sunday afternoon. I wasn't paying too much attention but my fiancée seemed a little put off by some rudeness of the hostess, even though the place was half full.

Kind of like pizza...BBQ is always good even when it's average. I got a chicken plate with okra...okra was very good, but the chicken, although somewhat tasty, was lukewarm to cool. Just very garden variety smoked chicken. Not bad, not great. Fiancées ribs were a little better, but even they were a little cool as well.

It sufficed because we were hungry, but I'd be looking for a more local joint if I had better directions and more time. Not bad because it's still BBQ, but nothing too special here.

• Visited November 2013
Lawton, Oklahoma
“Great place to eat.”
Reviewed 5 October 2013

This is the best chain of barbecue places in the state of Oklahoma. You wont ever get a bad meal. Great meats and good sides. We have one in our hometown and have a pretty good list of where the other ones are around the state.

Visited September 2013

Been to Rib Crib BBQ & Grill? Share your experiences!