“Good service and decent food.”

La Fiesta Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 59 Restaurants in Ada
missouri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good service and decent food.”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

In town for business. This place is in a good location. The salsa and chips were very good. Service was great and food was fast. Strawberry margarita was yummy! I had the pork carnitas and they were "ok" a little on the dry side but the pico was good and the beans.Would go back and try something different.

Visited May 2014

Ada, Oklahoma
“Best Mexican restaurant in Ada”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

La Fiesta has a great atmosphere and the service has always been excellent. I'm a big eater and I usually leave miserable. Their salsa absolutely delicious, but try the hot if you dare! Do you like margaritas? There is nowhere else you can go for better ones.They have smaller options, but for just $10, they'll bring you the largest margarita you may ever see in a restaurant. It's a fishbowl and delicious! Most people, it will take two to finish this.

My only complaint about La Fiesta is their fajitas. I like strips of meat, but they serve theirs shredded up in very small pieces and mixed with the vegetables. Everything else I've had, though, has been awesome!

Visited March 2014
ADA
“Great Food and Great Service”
Reviewed 1 February 2014

We were seated immediately and our waiter took our drink orders as soon as we sat down. The drinks came out fast. We get our food faster than any other place. Its always 10 minutes or less. I like the chips and salsa, but their white queso is my favorite. I think its better than any Mexican restaurant in Ada. They have a lot to choose from on the menu and they have specials most nights of the week. The food is always good and the service is always good. This time I got a taco salad and my husband got chicken enchiladas.

• Visited January 2014
Ada, Oklahoma
“The Best Mexican Food Ever”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

La Fiesta in Ada has the best Mexican Food ever and the service is also the best. It is a family owned restaurant and the waiters are quick and very friendly. The restaurant is clean. This is a great restaurant for couples, family, friends, business or whatever occasion you like.

• Visited November 2013
Surprise, Arizona
“authentic Mexican food.”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Totally enjoyed dinner at this restaurant. Good salsa and chips. Loved the hot sauce. Very good margaritas. Will definitely go back next time I am in Ada. Nice atmosphere!

Visited August 2013