“Good Food and Good Service”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
ADA
“Good Food and Good Service”
Reviewed 12 January 2014

The food is really good here and you get a lot of it. I usually get the Special 2 or Special B, and I have plenty to take home with me. I really like their egg rolls. You get your food really fast. I like that its not a Chinese buffet, so I feel the food is better.

• Visited January 2014

“Best Chinese in Ada”
Reviewed 29 October 2011

The best! Food is always fresh. No Buffett. Food is prepared when you order it. Wonderful service. The eggrolls are my favorite!

Ada, Oklahoma
“This is THE best Chinese food”
Reviewed 18 May 2010

The place may not look like much on the outside or inside, but the service is very quick and my usual waitress knows what we want to eat if we don't know veer from our regular order. She is very friendly and talks to us each time. I am a gourmet cook and love to eat out and experience different foods, and I have never had an eggroll that was to die for...nothing overpowering in there. Their hot & sour soup is very good also, and their dishes are always made to order & fresh. I have never gotten anything bad here since they opened years ago...probably in the late 80's.

The building burned inside again today, and I am sad...I hope they choose to renovate and re-open like they did last time several years ago, or I will truly have no where to eat great, authentic Chinese food anymore. I like it better than the popular Chinese food chain and beats ANY buffet out there.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“too dark to see whats on...”
Reviewed 19 December 2007

too dark to see whats on your plate

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Biblebelt, Oklahoma
“Not bad for a Sunday night”
Reviewed 25 November 2007

Nov 25, 2007
The atmosphere was very nice, nothing too fancy just softly lit and relaxing. The service was good and it didn't take long for our food to arrive. The food tasted good and the portions were of good size.
There were just a couple of things keeping me from giving the place a higher rating. My iced tea had some sort of artificial lemon flavor in it, I was given no choice on this. The servings though large enough, were quite light on the meat. My wife's Chicken Almond Ding didn't have much chicken and my beef based order didn't have much beef.
To be fair, it was Sunday night, maybe the meat trucks come in on Mondays.

3 Thank pickyfatman

Been to Oscar Chinese Restaurant? Share your experiences!