“Convenient, good breakfast”

Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Ada
Atlanta,Georgia
“Convenient, good breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2012

We decided to try Quality Inn on our annual trip to Ada, my home town. We usually stay at Raintree, however Quality Inn was $20 less than Raintree and other motels are around $100, which seem high for Ada. We had read some negative reviews, but decided to stay here anyway. Our room had been recently remodeled, so it was very nice. It did not have a microwave or mini-fridge. The breakfast was good, offering waffles, sausage, gravy, biscuits, cereal, pastries, etc. My only complaint was there was no computer to print our boarding tickets for our return flight. PS. I did not hear any train whistle. I grew up in Ada, so it would have been a soothing sound to me.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
JR E, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 30 November 2012
Thank you for your generosity comments. We looking forward to serving you again in
the near future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Stillwater, OK
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2012

Stayed here in Mid October 2012. Seemed to be a nice hotel, but around midnight each night until 5:00am, a LOUD train horn/whistle blows constantly. The walls are so thin that it sounds like it is right in your room. Needless to say, I was not able to sleep, even though I turned on the television to help provide some constant noise to drown out the horn. When I talked to management, they blew me off. Customer service nationwide blew me off too. I usually stay in Holiday Inns and now I know why. Stay somewhere else or you will be sorry.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Cowgirl12
We are truly sorry about the train whistle. We wish there are something that we can do to improve
to make your stay better. Therefore, we ask you to give us another chance.

Travellers are raving about these Ada hotels

Lenoir, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2012

I was attending ada ok for my mothers 84th birthday. the rooms were very clean and at any time we needed something the owner or desk person was very eager to accommodate. The house keeping did a very thorough job in making sure the rooms were stocked with the basic needs for travelers and the continintal breakfast was delicious.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Louise L
We just wanted to say thank you for your very nice comments. We are still improving and remodeling on all of our rooms with flat screen TV. For your next visit please experience with our new rooms.
Laguna Niguel, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2012

This hotel used to be either a Days Inn or Motel 6. However, the new owners are trying to please you if you choose their hotel.
Pros:
Decent breakfast
Good internet connections now. They use 11 Mb wireless routers but I never had any issues with speed or throughput
Large rooms to move around in
Decent bed for a good sleep
Low price
Refrigerator in room
Cons:
Old hotel that has only stairwells to get to the the 2nd floors.
Restaurant is not in service
Linen needs refreshing
Rooms need a new coat of paint
Old style CRT TV's
Pool was drained and looked like it hasn't been used for a long time

I don't like staying at hotels where the rooms don't really have enough electrical outlets and the room I stayed in had only enough outlets for the lamps and alarm clock. This hotel needs a sprucing up on both the outside and inside but I doubt that will happen as the new owners don't look like they have deep pockets to make these changes. They were a very nice young Asian couple who told me to let them know if anything was not up to snuff so they could make it right. I had a room at the very back of the hotel and it was quiet. The price was very reasonable in the upper $60 range with my AAA card.
This could be a great value hotel with a little money invested into it but currently it is just average.

Room Tip: Take a lower level room so that you don't have to carry your luggage to the 2nd floor.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
JR E, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 7 May 2012
Thank you for your kind of comments. Our hotel is still under renovations.
We are looking forward to serving you and every guests a enjoyable way.
We do appreciated you staying with us.
Bartlesville
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 August 2010

Recently, my mother died. I spent 2 nights at the Quality Inn in Ada, OK. I rented a total of 4 rooms for family, and I rented a conference room for the reception following the funeral.
* I changed rooms one time because of cock roach crawling on my arm in middle of nite, and the next nite in a different room, same situation, cockroach crawled on my arm while in bed. Room 214 and 130.
* The carpet was stained as well as the fabric on the chairs and it looked like the rooms had not been vaccumed
* There was a malfunctioning air conditioner in one of the other rooms, I believe it was 121 or 123.
* My sister and her husband were in room 112 the second night - - ants, roaches and bad smell in room. My sister paid one of the housekeepers to clean her room again and spray for odor
* Conference room i rented for reception was littered with dead cockroaches along the walls (many cockroaches). This was sickening and embarrassing. LOST MY APPETITE QUICKLY
* Very slow service at the front desk and majority of keys for rooms did not work and had to be reprogrammed and some still would not work.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled on business
2 Thank sallenrnmsm
Tulsa
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2010

The wireless internet wouldn't connect, the desk referred me to the provider who couldn't make it work; try again every 10 min. Remote didn't work, desk was unresponsive. Decent room, slack breakfast.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled on business
1 Thank Flatfoot49
CALIFORNIA
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2010

I had stayed at this hotel a few years back, with no problems. I stayed one night with carry on luggage. My room rate was AAA$71.00. My visa was charged $174,22. The mgr. Junior Ean cahrged my visa for taking one plastic try as well as two items he has not identified, resulting in a charge of $174.22 to my visa card.
He has and will not take my call, I did however get an e-mail:"This letter represents a 50% discount off my next stay, subject to availability. "There's no excuse for anything less than complete satisfaction."
I have contacted Choice Hotels International; "we hope you will view this as an isolated incident" I also filed a complaint with Better Business Bureau, assigned case # 16026292, case forwarded to the buisness for their response.
I spoke with Anne at the Chamber of Com, @ 580-332-2506 as well as Jennifer at the City Planning Department.@ 580-405-474-0511. I was given the owner's name and phone # in Texas ,Borin Ean @ 214-906-4351, I phoned with out a return call to address this matter.
At this time I feel The Quality Inn in Ada, Oklahoma shoule pay for my stay as well as:"thing's I did not take from the room."
"REASONS NOT TO STAY" you are welcome to read the above.
I flew in from California for ONE Night. I am now daily dealing with, no replay's, nor any direction to be refunded.
I would not stay there for any reason.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled solo