“one of the greatist hotels iv been to in a long time”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Ada
oklahoma city
“one of the greatist hotels iv been to in a long time”
Reviewed 10 September 2009

i think this hotel may be a few years!!! old but has been kept up 9 of us on this trip all rooms were clean and made every day has a wonderful pool and a great courtyard the staff are very nice and made us feel like it was a 5 star hotel the breakfast was to die for it was a hot meal we were happy to be there guest thanks quality in of ada and staff brad kris mark josh

• Stayed July 2009, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
ardmore, oklahoma
Reviewed 24 July 2008

Recently my family member had their wedding reception in the social hall of this hotel. Everything was very nicely arranged and much to the family's liking. However, once the reception began I noticed just how lo quality this place really is. Josh, behind the front desk, was busy watching tv while my family scurried about trying to make last minute adjustments and help guests book rooms. After being asked several times whether or not guests of the reception were allowed to swim in the pool, he continued to shrug his shoulders and say that they weren't covered by the hotel's insurance, but that if they were going to make such a big deal about it that they could swim. Fifteen minutes later Josh demanded that the guests leave the pool and when one elderly lady asked him why and displayed her disgust with his performance in a very calm manner, Josh felt it neccessary to report her to the police claiming that she was "irrate and had been drinking". The manager of the hotel was not much of a step up to deal with and took Josh's side blindly, claiming that the guests were bombarding him with questions and complaints, not allowing him to do his job, and being out of line. Well I'm sorry, but if complaining, questioning customers are to be dealt with in such an unprofessional, immature way then I see a great lack of "quality" in the performance of this hotel's staff.

• Liked — The TV in the main lobby
  • Disliked — Josh
  • Stayed July 2008, travelled on business
1 Thank b_e_h04

Travellers are raving about these Ada hotels

MN
Reviewed 31 July 2007

1. Rooms were dirty. First room had bugs that kept us up all night. Was subsequently given a room that had unmade beds, Third room was ok. But still did not feel very clean. Felt bathrooms are filthy.
2. We came back to the room one afternoon and found the door had been left open by cleaning person. (the bar had been flipped open to keep door from shutting and locking) We had double checked prior to leaving that morning making it sure it was locked.
3. Water was shut off one morning, so not able to take showers. When we called the front desk were told they would call maintenence, someone came up and showed my son how to turn water on and off for cold and hot (he's 20). Only later to find out the water had been turned off my maintenence. I feel there is some way guests could have been alerted so we could plan around.

We were there planning a funeral and I feel the experience at the hotel only added to the stress and frustration level of the situation.

• Stayed July 2007, travelled with family
2 Thank travelers07Mn
Bartlesville, OK
Reviewed 1 April 2007

“Low” Quality Inn

We had reservations for three for a room with two queen beds but when we got there we had been given a room with a full size bed and a rollaway bed. I had to spend two nights sleeping on the rollaway. They had no more rooms for us and every other hotel in town was booked for a local event. We had no choice but to stay. The rollaway bed was like sleeping on chains. My back hurts! There was something sticky on the sheets and the chairs were stained. One chair was about to fall apart if you sat in it. The toilet paper holder was coming out of the wall. The towels had a bad bleach smell and now my wife’s eyes hurt and I have some rash areas on me. The pillow I slept on had a musty smell. Trains go right by this hotel about every hour all night long. They did not have a continental breakfast and only offered three dollars off breakfast per room at their restaurant. It took some people that we know one hour to be served. One of the mornings I had no hot water for a shower. The bottom sheets on the bed were not fitted sheets but were just flat sheets wrapped around the mattress so they would bunch up and come off as you tried to sleep. This was like a $19.99 hotel but we paid $95.00 per night for this room.

• Liked — It was the only room avalible in the town that night.
  • Disliked — I had to sleep on a rollaway bed.
  • Stayed March 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3 Thank boomerang_man
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 20 September 2004

Visited this hotel last week. Was awoken at 2 am by a bug crawling across my face.

For some reason I can't recommend it.....

10 Thank A TripAdvisor Member