“Awesome !!!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Altus
Fowler House Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 2 Altus B&B and Inns
“Awesome !!!!”
Reviewed 27 March 2013

Absolutely love the Fowler house and definitely recommend you to check it out if you ever visit s.w. Oklahoma the inn keepers are alert and attentive to the needs of the guests. Cleanliness is outstanding and the rooms are lovely

• Stayed March 2013
2 Thank bryanjefferson

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Dallas
Reviewed 15 August 2008

The Fowler House B&B in Altus, Ok is, beyond comparison, the best B&B my wife and I have ever stayed in. The georgously renovated victoran home of DR. Fowler is well appointed, very plush, and loaded with history. Just a block from downtown, it's a short walk to shopping, historical sites, and the city center.

That said, the most remarkable comment about the Fowler House is the attention to detail of service and comfort. Jim and Lesly Olden know what pampering means. Fabulous rooms, plush accomodations, and great food and vintage wine is assured. The bedrooms, all restored to the period, are beyond discription. With WiFi, DVD, and fire places, you have to see them to appreciate their elligance. If not for the wonderful meals, library, and warmth of the rest of the house, we would have been happy to stay in our room for days.

We are what you might call world travelers and I can honestly say that the Fowler House is the best B&B we have ever stayed in. One night is not enough.

• Liked — Plush, warm, great food and wine, feeling that I was the most important person in the house
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed December 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4 Thank CareFlitePilot
Southlake, Texas
Reviewed 13 August 2008

Very nice B&B. We were very comfortable and the food was very good!! I will be staying there again when we visit Altus.

• Liked — Each room is different and each room is very nice
  • Disliked — I had everything I wanted
  • Stayed March 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
3 Thank Midget1207
Round Rock, Texas
Reviewed 12 August 2008

We spent a night at the Fowler House B&B on our way through Oklahoma. It was just a quick stop, but I wish we had booked a longer stay. The place was gorgeous! Jim and Lesley really know how to take care of guests!

The building is over 100 years old and a lot of the original structure and decoration is intact. The copper ceiling in the entrance is amazing! The place is stuffed with little comforts and curiosities. I wish I had more time to browse the library. They have a pretty interesting collection.

The rooms were beautiful and comfortable. I felt like a queen climbing into the gigantic king sized half-tester bed. We stayed in the Brandywine room. I loved that the shower was separate from the bathroom. i think we could have fit a dozen people in that shower!

Breakfast was amazing! There were so many choices and I wanted some of everything.

We will definitely schedule in some more time on our next trip through town.

• Liked — The shower and the breakfast
  • Disliked — Maybe I'm not picky enough, but I couldn't find anything wrong at all.
  • Stayed August 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3 Thank chrispina
Also consider these accommodations in or near Altus
Hampton Inn & Suites Altus
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Altus
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Altus
Days Inn Altus
Days Inn Altus
#2 of 7 in Altus
Quartz Mountain Resort Arts & Conference Center

Been to Fowler House Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!