Friendship Inn
US$52
US$118
US$130
Hampton.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 September 2011

Since I haqve been staying at the Friendship Inn for many years, ( late 1970, 1980s, 1990 and on all my buiseness trips in the 2000 until the present time, 2011.) I have been treatede with the up most curtisity . The motel has always kept my rooms in a clean and most effeciant manner. Any time I needed any thing to help my business, such as a business chair, an extra office taable or etc. it was always there for me.Their reservations was always kept as I wished. Their Restrant was always in the top quality with the very besr watresses and Always a smiling receptioness. In recent years Jo
Brazell, ( the manager ), always contacted me if she thought I may have forgot to make a reservation for my next stay. As I work for several different Insurance companys this is a very commindiable thing. Do to the fact that I uselly have mant articals to carry in to my room the frount and back doors are verymuch appreciated. Their room ladies allways kept my room very, very clean and if Ineeded any thing during my stay allI haveto do is call the office aqand they do their best to see Iget whatIkneed. I recommend this Motel, Friendship Inn in Altus with the highest recomendation I can. Yours Truly, Mason Proffitt

Reviewed 28 August 2011

I had a real nice stay last week. I arrived late but Charlene had a room reserved for me and I appreciate it. Thanks Charlene. Brad from Tulsa

Reviewed 8 August 2011

We stayed here one night ONLY & would NEVER go back.All of the other motels were booked up due to some conventions & reunions that were in town.Parking is terrible,almost NO parking.You have to walk a ways .We ended up with a upstairs double..Opened the door & it was hotter inside the room than outside(at approx 8pm).Which is terrible since we have had 110+ degree days in Oklahoma.Its one of the hottest Summers on record.We decided to go to the pool & wait for the room to cool(as we had turned the air conditioner to high).After an hour we come back to the room & the room had gotten no cooler.We decide to go down to the restraunt.After another hour+ we head back to the room to find it still no cooler.I go downstairs make my way thru the drunks...Oh ya I forgot the place is also apartments where people hang out outside their rooms & drink.I talk to the man running the place & he informs me that there are no more rooms & I'll have to deal with it..I asked for my money back & he laughed & said we dont give money back..I informed him it was like a saunna up there & that the restroom had NOT been cleaned(had a hair & soap still in the tub).He said LADY if you want to leave leave but I'm not refunding you.I had to go to the Walmart down the street & buy cleaning supplies & a fan just so we could survive the night.There also was a attic entrance that was really creepy in the room.The bathroom sink was a kitchen sink.The coffee pot & hair dryer neither one worked..It was overall the worst place that I have ever stayed in & I stay in motels at least 4 days a month..The only good part of this place is the pool,if it werent for the drunks droppin the F bomb every 30 seconds..Dont fall for the pics on their site,the rooms look nothing like the pics!

2  Thank flowers3163
Reviewed 30 June 2011

Dirty room, terrible attitude from management when i complained. Buffet food quality was a joke out of most items and they did not restock FLY's everywhere, asked for my money back but was refused. What a joke this place is. SW Oklahoma food quality and customer service is not great to start with but this place takes the grand prize of the worst place to stay or eat i have ever been too.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank alwaystogether
Reviewed 13 May 2010

Mites.in the room. No help from management. Actually they got a little testy. Was my fault, not the Inns fault. Finally they ask me to vacate the room. How friendly is that? Had to get a police escort to remove my things. Health Department said there were mites that probably been there for awhile, that I did not bring them in. Enough said!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business
3  Thank jwj_49
jobrazzell, General Manager at Friendship Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2011

It is regretable that we are unable to satisfy every guest, even though we try and it is unfortunate that some reviews are not entirely factual. Although we are an older property, we are prideful of the attention we give it and our guests. The Oklahoma State Health Department has never found an infestation of any kind at this property.