“Altus Hampton Inn”

Hampton Inn & Suites Altus
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Altus
Reviewed 16 November 2013

Our stay at the Hampton Inn was good. Initially, they had us on the 2nd floor, in a room with a regular tub. I had specifically requested a room with a wheelchair accessible shower or tub as my mother is full time wheelchair bound and can only transfer with assistance. Jessica and Maddie took care of the problem immediately. Later that evening, the toilet did not flush and I went to the front desk. The clerk came with a plunger and took care of the problem. On our 3rd night, a yappy dog barked off and on for several hours next door or across the hall. I finally heard two voices in the hall say, "Here it is. Knocking on the door, then the yapping ceased." We enjoyed the breakfast, the pool and hot tub were great, and when I needed to print my boarding passes for the flight home, I was directed to the business center where I was able to print my documents. We would definitely stay at the Altus Hampton Inn again. Your employees treated us well. They have the attitude of service first and money follows. It is true. Thank you.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Altus, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Dear Quinton B,

Thank you so much for your review---we are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! Our staff members aim to do anything in their power to fulfill our guests’ needs, as our guests' comfort and safety are the reason we are here. We value your business and your input, and really appreciate your recommendation. I hope we can welcome you back and serve you here again.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 14 November 2013

This hotel was clean, very comfortable, and had outstanding service. The pool and business center were great. The complimentary breakfast was great. I would stay here again! I am new to Hampton Inn. Great value for a very comfortable,clean place to stay. Thanks Hampton Inn. Service was excellent.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Food was left in the fridge from the previous person. This made me question if the room was really clean. There was a loud machine type noise all night. Needless to say not a very good nights sleep. Best part of the stay was the breakfast in the morning.

1  Thank Michele M

Dear Michelle M,

I'm sorry for the poor job our housekeeping department did in your room, and for the noise that disturbed your night's sleep. Please accept my sincere apologies. We want to provide all our guests with the clean and comfortable stay, and take it very seriously when you learn we have fallen short. I will use you review in discussions and training to improve our operation. We would like to do what we can to make this right and hope you will contact us via kenjacobs@zmchotels.com so we can make amends.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

These were probably the best rooms we had on our recent road trip, not least because Brian at the front desk patiently relocated us from the front of the hotel to the back to minimise any noise nuisance (probably fairly limited anyway). Even for Hampton Inns, service was very good and sleep quality in their luxurious beds was excellent.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Altus, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

Dear Chymron,

Thank you for making the time to write and submit a review of our hotel. It is people like you who make our jobs keeping the hotel at the highest standards of cleanliness, service and facilities very rewarding. I'll be sure that Brian receives the positive recognition he deserves for being mentioned here by you. We look forward to serving you again on your next visit.

Reviewed 7 November 2013

Don't bother trying to book any other hotel in Altus. They are all horrible. Except the Hampton Inn. My father stayed at 'another one' for my cousin's wedding and they put him in a dirty room that hadn't even been made up. The staff at the Hampton were amazing. The breakfast lady gave my twin boys each a toy when they were getting restless. The room was super crisp and clean and spacious.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

My stay in this Hampton was perfect! The staff was very nice. Always on top of things. I love that the hotel was smoke free, and a hate that it's pet friendly I was right next to a room with a dog that had a lot to say. Other then the dog I enjoyed my stay so very much, not to mention that the breakfast was yummy every morning I went, I've not stayed at a hotel before where the. Real fast was just good eatin'.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 October 2013

The Hampton's in Altus was a wonderful experience; the hotel staff was very helpful and very nice. They were always eager to help. They provide lots of suggestions when asked for best places to shop or eat. I loved the fact that the whole hotel was smoke free. That really is a huge plus for me!! Great place to stay even if you have pets.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Altus, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2013

Dear Melissa K,

Thanks for posting your great comments and 5 star rating. We value all guest feedback and really appreciate your recognition of jobs well done by our team.We appreciate your business and hope we can serve you here again.

Guest Relations Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Altus
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Altus
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Altus
Days Inn Altus
Days Inn Altus
#2 of 7 in Altus
16 mi away
Quartz Mountain Resort Arts & Conference Center

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Altus? Share your experiences!