“Most disgusting experience in my life”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Days Inn Altus

Days Inn Altus
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Altus
Hondo, Texas
“Most disgusting experience in my life”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014

Went into my room after dark and was tired so I just went to bed. When I woke up in the morning I noticed there were blood stains all in the carpet so I snapped pics to show manager and when I checked to make sure I got all my belongings I found that the bed sheets were also bloody AFTER I had already slept in it. The bed was made neatly when I went in telling me that this was there already and the sheets weren't even changed after the last bloody guest. I took the pics to the front desk and showed them to the girl working and she apologized and assured me the manager would be contacting me within the hour which never happened then I reported it to the corporate office who also assured the man. Would be contacting me. Been a week now and no calls so now im going higher I guess to see if that will get me anywhere will never stay at another best western as soon as I figure out how. I will be glad to share the photos

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Shawn L
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Altus, responded to this review, 23 April 2014
Dear Shawn L,

Your review is the first I have heard about your horrible experience here and I hope you will accept my sincerest apologies for the poor condition and service you received here. I hope you will send me your contact information via kenjacobs@zmchotels.com so we can continue this conversation directly and make amends. We want all our guests to be happy they stayed with us and take it very seriously when we find that is not the case. We value your business and your feedback, which we will use to make improvements to our operation. I hope you will give us the opportunity to earn your trust.

Guest Relations Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Flat Rock, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2014

We travel here for business every month and I love everything about this place. Friendly, helpful and genuine staff make it a great place to be. Rooms are always very clean and food is always great. The fitness center and lounge are always awesome the employees always go out of their way to be sure you are taken care of. I would recommend this hotel to anyone I know without a question.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank Ron/steve D
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Altus, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
Dear Ron/steve D,

Thanks so much for your loyalty and lovely review. I am so glad you know you can count on us for a comfortable stay, with the best in accommodations and service. We love welcoming you back and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Tulsa, Oklahoma
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014

We chose this hotel out of necessity and was pleasantly surprised. The hotel isn't much to look at from the outside but the rooms were nice and the bed was very comfortable. The rooms also had a fridge and a microwave which are great for extended stays. I would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Altus, responded to this review, 17 March 2014
Dear bigwitt23,

Thanks for staying with us and posting your review. I'm glad we exceeded your expectations and that you would choose to stay with us again. We look forward to welcoming you back and serving you here the next time you are in our area.

Sandy, Utah
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2014

There are many new hotels going up near this Best Western. I found my room to be good, but aged. The ceiling had rust and water stains, and it faced an old second floor platform. The lobby/pool/dining area looked much newer than the room sections. OK stay, breakfast was fine. Didn't use the pool or gym. Being close to a Walmart was good. Most fast food places nearby were high carb with little salad selections.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Altus, responded to this review, 27 February 2014
Dear Moverbob,

Thanks for taking the time to write and post comments about your recent stay with us. I'm sorry you were disappointed with the condition of your room and offer my apologies for any discomfort you experienced here. We know you have a lot of hotels to choose from and we want all our guests to be happy they decided to stay with us. We'd like to learn more about your stay and hope you will contact us via kenjacobs@zmchotels.com, so we can discuss this further and hopefully retain your trust.

Oklahoma City, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 February 2014

The hotel staff are terrific, and while the hotel may be old the attitude is terrific and is all about the customers satisfaction. This hotel has been around for a while, and may need some structural help (remodling), the rooms are clean, beds comfortable, and staff more than willing to help if needed. The breakfast is terrific, Biscuits and gravey was terrific!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Altus, responded to this review, 4 February 2014
Dear Shelley D,

Thank you very much for staying with us and posting your great review and 5 star rating about your experience here. We endeavor to give all our guests the best in service and accommodations and we appreciate your compliments. I hope you will let us serve you here again.

Pisgah Forest NC
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2014

Spent 4 nights while visiting daughter, son-in-law, and their family. It was a great place to stay. The room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast area was very nice and the breakfast was well above what you usually find at a motel. Internet worked great, and though there was some construction going on outside of the motel, I never heard any noise at all. The staff was friendly and very helpful, and worked hard to make sure that everything was what I wanted. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Altus, responded to this review, 23 January 2014
Dear Lillian_and_Duane,

Thank you for staying with us and posting your wonderful remarks, which I have shared with our staff. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and appreciate your recognition of jobs well done by our team. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Edinburg, TX, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 December 2013

A very nice place to stay. I enjoy my stay and they are very accommodating. Rooms are cleaned and well equipped. Internet availabiltiy is there and hassle-free. Beds are very comfortable and plenty of pillows. Thank you Best Western Altus!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business

1 Thank Anna J
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Altus, responded to this review, 23 December 2013
Dear Anna J,

Thanks for staying with us and posting your comments. I'm glad you are happy with the service and accommodations we provide and hope we can welcome you back as a guest soon.

Guest Relations Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Altus
Hampton Inn & Suites Altus
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Altus
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Altus
Quartz Mountain Resort Arts & Conference Center

Been to Days Inn Altus? Share your experiences!