“Pleasant stay”
Review of Days Inn Altus

Days Inn Altus
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Altus
Reviewed 28 May 2014

A trip for gradualtion and a pleasant stay - hotel was good clean - water stains from a leak on ceiling tiles in the bathroom - the rest of the room was clean and comfortable service was great - very friendly, helpful staff

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Altus, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear Doris L,

Thank you very much for choosing our hotel and posting your nice review and rating about your stay with us. We value all guest feedback and it is always gratifying when it is as positive as yours. We look forward to and welcome the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

We arrived at the hotel around 11:30pm. If I had seen the room next to mine in daylight I would never have even entered my room. The room had at least 100 dead bugs on the window of various species and look like someone had died in there. That being said, I didn't see the room until after my nightmare of a stay there. The instant I walked into the room I couldn't turn any of the lights on aside from one in the far corner of the room, the remaining three lights were not working. I had seven flies buzzing around my room. There were blood stains on the floor. The bathroom light wouldn't turn on. My coworkers room had dead beatles laying around the room. The rooms reeked so bad of smoke it was difficult to sleep. Needless to say we checked out the very next morning and went to the Hampton Inn right down the road. I would never in my life stay at another best western based on my brief but disgusting experience last Sunday. Never come here. Goto the Hamilton, its a five star resort compared to this place. I'll say that the staff are pleasant enough and the bed was comfortable, if you can get past having a possible dead body in the adjacent room.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Ohshesaredhead
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Altus, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Dear Ohshesaredhead,

I'm truly sorry you had such a bad stay with us and offer my apologies for the discomforts and inconveniences you experienced here. We'd like to learn more about your stay and hope you will contact me via kenjacobs@zmchotels.com so we can discuss this further. We value your business and your feedback and want you to know that we take it very seriously when we fail to provide and excellent stay to our guests. We will use your review in discussions and training to improve our operation. I hope you will give us the opportunity to make this amends to you.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

We rented the banquet rooms for our school prom and dance. The manager at the Best Western in Altus was so helpful and accommodating to our decorating times and anything we needed. Anytime we asked for assistance there was always someone that could assist us, the service people were very helpful. I would recommend the use of banquet rooms, at this hotel, to anyone. Thank you manager Ty for all your help.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Altus, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Dear Carrie T,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write and post your review about your recent experience at our hotel. We had such a good time with you and your group and glad to hear you were happy with us, too. Ty is a terrific manager and leads us by setting an excellent example of how to give the best service to every guest every time. I'll make sure he sees your comments and recognized for his efforts. I hope we can serve you here again.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Went into my room after dark and was tired so I just went to bed. When I woke up in the morning I noticed there were blood stains all in the carpet so I snapped pics to show manager and when I checked to make sure I got all my belongings I found that the bed sheets were also bloody AFTER I had already slept in it. The bed was made neatly when I went in telling me that this was there already and the sheets weren't even changed after the last bloody guest. I took the pics to the front desk and showed them to the girl working and she apologized and assured me the manager would be contacting me within the hour which never happened then I reported it to the corporate office who also assured the man. Would be contacting me. Been a week now and no calls so now im going higher I guess to see if that will get me anywhere will never stay at another best western as soon as I figure out how. I will be glad to share the photos

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Shawn L
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Altus, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Dear Shawn L,

Your review is the first I have heard about your horrible experience here and I hope you will accept my sincerest apologies for the poor condition and service you received here. I hope you will send me your contact information via kenjacobs@zmchotels.com so we can continue this conversation directly and make amends. We want all our guests to be happy they stayed with us and take it very seriously when we find that is not the case. We value your business and your feedback, which we will use to make improvements to our operation. I hope you will give us the opportunity to earn your trust.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

We travel here for business every month and I love everything about this place. Friendly, helpful and genuine staff make it a great place to be. Rooms are always very clean and food is always great. The fitness center and lounge are always awesome the employees always go out of their way to be sure you are taken care of. I would recommend this hotel to anyone I know without a question.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Ron/steve D
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Altus, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Dear Ron/steve D,

Thanks so much for your loyalty and lovely review. I am so glad you know you can count on us for a comfortable stay, with the best in accommodations and service. We love welcoming you back and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

We chose this hotel out of necessity and was pleasantly surprised. The hotel isn't much to look at from the outside but the rooms were nice and the bed was very comfortable. The rooms also had a fridge and a microwave which are great for extended stays. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Altus, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Dear bigwitt23,

Thanks for staying with us and posting your review. I'm glad we exceeded your expectations and that you would choose to stay with us again. We look forward to welcoming you back and serving you here the next time you are in our area.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

There are many new hotels going up near this Best Western. I found my room to be good, but aged. The ceiling had rust and water stains, and it faced an old second floor platform. The lobby/pool/dining area looked much newer than the room sections. OK stay, breakfast was fine. Didn't use the pool or gym. Being close to a Walmart was good. Most fast food places nearby were high carb with little salad selections.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Altus, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

Dear Moverbob,

Thanks for taking the time to write and post comments about your recent stay with us. I'm sorry you were disappointed with the condition of your room and offer my apologies for any discomfort you experienced here. We know you have a lot of hotels to choose from and we want all our guests to be happy they decided to stay with us. We'd like to learn more about your stay and hope you will contact us via kenjacobs@zmchotels.com, so we can discuss this further and hopefully retain your trust.

Guest Relations Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Altus
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Altus
Hampton Inn & Suites Altus
3 mi away
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Altus
Quartz Mountain Resort Arts & Conference Center

Been to Days Inn Altus? Share your experiences!