Americas Best Value Inn- Ardmore
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Courtyard Ardmore(Ardmore)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 August 2014

We came here after a bad experience at another hotel. We were very surprised at how clean, and well furnished the rooms are! They even have flat screen tv's! We are staying for several weeks because of work, and they gave us a great weekly rate and didn't even charge for the dog!!!!! Great place to stay!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Mdwolcott
KAYLA G, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn- Ardmore, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2014

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 3 July 2013

I stayed at this motel for about 3 weeks. they would only clean my room once a week, they said it was the rate I was paying. for the price I was paying it should have been cleaned every other day. the last week there I stayed 9 days and yet they only cleaned once. they did bring clean towles but failed to make beds or clean bath tub or anything eles.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Clifford Darlen... W
KAYLA G, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn- Ardmore, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2015

I would like to thank you and your company for staying with us. I am sorry you were unhappy with the maid service, but it was a deal made with your foreman to lower your rate. We do offer full maid service on a daily basis at a higher rate if you would like to stay with us again. If you would like to speak with me with any other concerns, please feel free to call me at 580-223-1234 x302.

Kayla Jones-GM

Reviewed 26 May 2013 via mobile

Nothing bad but what I expected

Accepts pets which is good

Breakfast within walking distance across the marking lot Jimmys Egg had good prices

Included sample soaps and shampoo bathroom had venting fan

Not a lot of noise was good

35 min from Davis and National Park attractions

AC was cold

Mini fridge and microwave, codfee maker

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank elclemen
Reviewed 30 December 2012

Being a trucker,I have stayed here quite a few times in the past 6 years. Though it may be an older motel the owners are constantly remodeling and making the place a better place to stay. My room is always clean and comfortable-beds soft,clean sheets and have never had any complaints when I've been here.Price is very reasonable and the free breakfast is always being upgraded. Parking is avaliable for 18 wheelers but because they stay busy with contractors it is sometimes best to call ahead.I'm looking forward to my next stay

Room Tip: All rooms I've stayed at were good. Have yet to find one unsatisfactory
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank mike p
Reviewed 25 September 2012

I've stayed here 4 times each time everything worked room was clean and everything worked..Still could use some updating so check the room out first...Breakfast is ok for the price of room $48.00 on 9-22-2012 Many contractors stay here so better call ahead if your going to stay here..Room for 18 wheelers..Right off I-35 at exit 33..This is a family operation grand ma works the counter...trucker Flying J is across the interstate..

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business