“Better off at IHOP”

Prairie Kitchen
Ranked #5 of 98 Restaurants in Ardmore
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 September 2012

After hearing everyone's recommendations for breakfast, my wife and I tried this place. It is OK at best. It's the same powdered eggs and frozen hashbrowns that you will find at Denny's, just a block away, but it is twice the price. The service is great--the one shiny spot on an otherwise underwhelming experience.

We tried the IHOP and thought it was far superior.

1  Thank WBS4EVER

Reviewed 23 August 2012

Best little breakfast spot in Ardmore! Love Love Love their pancakes!! Staff is always great!! I have had their dinner items too and always been yummy!

Reviewed 8 June 2012

Great service and great food at good prices. I love the campfire omelette. Their burgers are great. So far everything that i have tried is good.

1  Thank JuggaloQ
Reviewed 1 June 2012

I have been to Prairie Kitchen many times and almost always have the liver with onions, mashed potatoes, and fried okra. It comes with Texas toast that is so good. I absolutely love the liver and onions here. Prairie Kitchen is one of my favorites!

1  Thank BlueRose8099
Reviewed 28 May 2012 via mobile

We stopped here because our other choice was closed, SO glad we did!!! It was great! The food was fresh, hot and delicious! Service was excellent, and the prices were very reasonable!! Hoping to stop in again soon!

1  Thank Cheermaster