“Great for Breakfast!”

Prairie Kitchen
Ranked #3 of 96 Restaurants in Ardmore
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 November 2012

Going to Prairie Kitchen is like going to breakfast with your parents and grandparents at a restaurant used to be. It has a full menu and everything is good, but I especially like the cajun sausage omelette. Their service is good and the atmosphere is different than the usual breakfast place.

1  Thank Brewster04
There are newer reviews for Prairie Kitchen

Reviewed 30 October 2012

I rated PK average but have to say we had an excellent Prime Rib one Saturday evening at the recommendation of friends. No wine to go with it and the ambience is that of a cafe not a restaurant but the meat was cooked to order (and I like mine very rare) and very tasty.

1  Thank travelbrat
Reviewed 24 September 2012

We were driving back from Stratford to Texas and saw their billboard on I-35. Not have been there before, we asked the waitress what was good - she recommended the 10 oz sirloin with eggs and hashbrowns. I was a little skeptical - sometimes breakfast steaks are shoe leather in disguise. My son got her recommendation and I went for the biscuits and gravy with 3 eggs over-medium. I took a bite of his steak - it was very tasty and juicy - cooked just right. I also appreciated that they left a thermos of coffee on the table. My biscuits and gravy were good, and we took some home.

2  Thank SlowMoving57
Reviewed 9 September 2012

After hearing everyone's recommendations for breakfast, my wife and I tried this place. It is OK at best. It's the same powdered eggs and frozen hashbrowns that you will find at Denny's, just a block away, but it is twice the price. The service is great--the one shiny spot on an otherwise underwhelming experience.

We tried the IHOP and thought it was far superior.

1  Thank WBS4EVER
Reviewed 23 August 2012

Best little breakfast spot in Ardmore! Love Love Love their pancakes!! Staff is always great!! I have had their dinner items too and always been yummy!

Been to Prairie Kitchen? Share your experiences!